Capri Boats The Original
- Special boat tours
- Boat transfer service
- Fishing excursions by day or night
Capri Boats The Original - CapriGo to the top
A boat tour of Capri is an experience every visitor to the island shouldn't miss during their stay, no matter how brief, on the Azure Isle. Capri Boats The Original makes every day at sea an unforgettable one, for a vacation you will never forget. Our boats are particularly comfortable and stable, so even the most cautious passengers will fully enjoy their sail.
Capri Boats The Original can arrange:
- Boat tours of the Island of Capri and its sea grottoes
- A full day sail of the Gulf, with stops in Sorrento, Positano, and Nerano
- A romantic sunset sail
- Snorkeling and water skiing
- Fishing trips
If you're looking for something extra-special, Capri Boats The Original can arrange dinners, visits to local "sagra" festivals, and romantic surprises for your sweetheart. Capri Boats The Original also offers boat transfers to and from Capri 24 hours a day.
- Two traditional wooden "gozzo" boats, 7.20 m (max 5 passengers)
- "Papino" speedboat - Itama 38, 12.75 m (max 8 passengers)
- "Acquamarina" speedboat- Endeavour 42, 14 m (max 8 passengers)
- Rubber dinghy, 7 m (max 5 passengers)
- Two Lancia powerboats, 9 m (max 18 passengers)
All our boats have large sundecks and shades, minibars, showers, and comfortable boarding ladders.
Capri Boats The Original: TripAdvisor reviews®Back to the top
We rented a boat for 2 hours to go around the island. The check in help was friendly and they spoke English a plus. The boat was clean and easy to drive. Wonderful to have so much freedom and to... more »
Booked a private tour the day before whilst on a cruise. They were most helpful and sent me email confirmation straight away. Very easy to find and we had a fantastic tour of Capri's blue grotto... more »
Fantastic day on a private boat in Capri
We really enjoyed our day on a private boat touring Capri's grottoes and swimming in a clear blue water. It was a pleasure scheduling the tour with Julia and she was very accommodating. When we... more »