Capri Boats The Original
- Special boat tours
- Boat transfer service
- Fishing excursions by day or night
Capri Boats The Original - CapriGo to the top
A boat tour of Capri is an experience every visitor to the island shouldn't miss during their stay, no matter how brief, on the Azure Isle. Capri Boats The Original makes every day at sea an unforgettable one, for a vacation you will never forget. Our boats are particularly comfortable and stable, so even the most cautious passengers will fully enjoy their sail.
Capri Boats The Original can arrange:
- Boat tours of the Island of Capri and its sea grottoes
- A full day sail of the Gulf, with stops in Sorrento, Positano, and Nerano
- A romantic sunset sail
- Snorkeling and water skiing
- Fishing trips
If you're looking for something extra-special, Capri Boats The Original can arrange dinners, visits to local "sagra" festivals, and romantic surprises for your sweetheart. Capri Boats The Original also offers boat transfers to and from Capri 24 hours a day.
- Two traditional wooden "gozzo" boats, 7.20 m (max 5 passengers)
- "Papino" speedboat - Itama 38, 12.75 m (max 8 passengers)
- "Acquamarina" speedboat- Endeavour 42, 14 m (max 8 passengers)
- Rubber dinghy, 7 m (max 5 passengers)
- Two Lancia powerboats, 9 m (max 18 passengers)
All our boats have large sundecks and shades, minibars, showers, and comfortable boarding ladders.
Capri Boats The Original: TripAdvisor reviews®Back to the top
Amazing Day visiting the Grottos
We booked a 4 day tour with Julie and Capri Boats and were lucky to get Luigi, a young 19 year old local who knew the island like the back of his hand, and drove a boat better than anything I've ever... more »
See Capri by Boat - is a must!
I had our hotel book a 1/2 day excursion with Capri Boats and it was truly a delightful experience from start to finish. Our contact person was waiting at the docks for our arrival, the boat was... more »
We rented a boat for 2 hours to go around the island. The check in help was friendly and they spoke English a plus. The boat was clean and easy to drive. Wonderful to have so much freedom and to... more »