Capri Boats The Original
- Special boat tours
- Boat transfer service
- Fishing excursions by day or night
Capri Boats The Original - CapriGo to the top
A boat tour of Capri is an experience every visitor to the island shouldn't miss during their stay, no matter how brief, on the Azure Isle. Capri Boats The Original makes every day at sea an unforgettable one, for a vacation you will never forget. Our boats are particularly comfortable and stable, so even the most cautious passengers will fully enjoy their sail.
Capri Boats The Original can arrange:
- Boat tours of the Island of Capri and its sea grottoes
- A full day sail of the Gulf, with stops in Sorrento, Positano, and Nerano
- A romantic sunset sail
- Snorkeling and water skiing
- Fishing trips
If you're looking for something extra-special, Capri Boats The Original can arrange dinners, visits to local "sagra" festivals, and romantic surprises for your sweetheart. Capri Boats The Original also offers boat transfers to and from Capri 24 hours a day.
- Two traditional wooden "gozzo" boats, 7.20 m (max 5 passengers)
- "Papino" speedboat - Itama 38, 12.75 m (max 8 passengers)
- "Acquamarina" speedboat- Endeavour 42, 14 m (max 8 passengers)
- Rubber dinghy, 7 m (max 5 passengers)
- Two Lancia powerboats, 9 m (max 18 passengers)
All our boats have large sundecks and shades, minibars, showers, and comfortable boarding ladders.
Capri Boats The Original: TripAdvisor reviews®Back to the top
Swim and site see!
If you visit Capri, rent a boat and captain for 200+ Euros and get three hours of beauty and fun. Swim the grottos and even enter the Blue Grotto from row boats that pull right up to your rental... more »
Capri viewed by the sea
Our tour around the island was for 4 hours and so there was no rush. We hired a slightly larger boat about 30+ feet long. It had a small cabin, that was good for changing...though promoted sea... more »
If you have the time and funds, this is the best way to see Capri -- hire Agostina Di Stefano to take you around the isalnd on his boat. Agostino is a native of Capri (four generations of his family... more »