Capri Boats The Original
- Special boat tours
- Boat transfer service
- Fishing excursions by day or night
Capri Boats The Original - CapriGo to the top
A boat tour of Capri is an experience every visitor to the island shouldn't miss during their stay, no matter how brief, on the Azure Isle. Capri Boats The Original makes every day at sea an unforgettable one, for a vacation you will never forget. Our boats are particularly comfortable and stable, so even the most cautious passengers will fully enjoy their sail.
Capri Boats The Original can arrange:
- Boat tours of the Island of Capri and its sea grottoes
- A full day sail of the Gulf, with stops in Sorrento, Positano, and Nerano
- A romantic sunset sail
- Snorkeling and water skiing
- Fishing trips
If you're looking for something extra-special, Capri Boats The Original can arrange dinners, visits to local "sagra" festivals, and romantic surprises for your sweetheart. Capri Boats The Original also offers boat transfers to and from Capri 24 hours a day.
- Two traditional wooden "gozzo" boats, 7.20 m (max 5 passengers)
- "Papino" speedboat - Itama 38, 12.75 m (max 8 passengers)
- "Acquamarina" speedboat- Endeavour 42, 14 m (max 8 passengers)
- Rubber dinghy, 7 m (max 5 passengers)
- Two Lancia powerboats, 9 m (max 18 passengers)
All our boats have large sundecks and shades, minibars, showers, and comfortable boarding ladders.
Capri Boats The Original: TripAdvisor reviews®Back to the top
Do not miss this!
Just as we arrived on the island we were approached by a man named Jerry(sp?) who asked us to come on a tour around the island. We were skeptical at first but ended making a great decision. He took... more »
We took the Capri sailing tour with this company on one of the last couple days of our 3-week honeymoon in Italy. The tour was wonderful because it was entertaining, informative, but yet completely... more »
Amazing Day visiting the Grottos
We booked a 4 day tour with Julie and Capri Boats and were lucky to get Luigi, a young 19 year old local who knew the island like the back of his hand, and drove a boat better than anything I've ever... more »