Da Michele Butcher shop
- Who said that there's only seafood on Capri?
- Excellent quality meats...
- ...and other local products
Da Michele Butcher shop - CapriGo to the top
Since 1967, the "da Michele Fabbrocino" Butcher shop has been synonymous with high quality meats and flawless service on Capri, a regular port of call for the island's gourmands and most informed experts.
This reputation for excellence was acquired in part thanks to the contribution of Michele's wife Clara, known for her courteous professionalism and the invaluable advice she offers the clientele.
In the renovated rooms of the da Michele Butcher Shop, customers will find the most prestigious cuts: meats including Chianina or Seerlad Beef, renowned for its rich and incomparable taste, superb Cinta Senese pork, both fresh and seasoned, and the famous Dam veal.
Michele Fabbroncino also offers customers a great variety of excellent charcuterie, cheeses, and ready to cook meals:
- Caciocavallo cheese matured in barrels with walnut leaves 36 months
- Pecorino cheese matured in barrels with walnut leaves
- Gorgonzola matured for up to 8 months in cellars and wrapped in hay
- Handmade Pecorino di Fossa
- Mature and medium goat's cheese
- Strong Provolone cheese matured for 48 months
- Sweet smoked Caciocavallo cheese matured for 6 months
- Handmade Caciocavallo cheese
- Sheeps Ricotta scented with juniper berries
- Small Ricotta cheeses wrapped with a seasoned crust
- Cacioricotta Pecorino Sheep's cheese matured under organic ashes
- Gaudi Sheeps Cheese of Sardinia
- Strong Provolone cheese matured in clay pits
- Caciocavallo Buffalo cheese
- Caciottina Bufflo cheese wrapped in fig leaves
- Cheese from Ragusa, Sicily
- Cows' cheese "Bocconcino" parcels filled with almonds
- Mature Organic Parmesan Cheese 24 and 36 months
- Culatello di Zimbello
- Prosciutto crudo San Daniele 28 months
- Prosciutto crudo di Parma 28 months
- Coppa Piacentina di nicchia
- Hand made cut meats
- Lardo e coppa di Cinta
- Guanciale di Cinta e Guanciale nazionale
- Lardo di Colonnata e Lardo D'Arna
- Pancetta steccata di Colonnata
- Culatello di montagna
- Cold meats from the Caserta region
- Spanish Patanegra Prosciutto crudo
- Wild salmon
- Muggine Botargo
- Red tuna and high quality pickles
- Produce from Altamura
- Cold pressed Olive oils
- Rice and Lentils from Castelluccio and Tuscan Zolfino Beans
- Balsamic Vinegar
- White and Red wines from all the regions of Italy
- Setaro Pasta
Enjoy your meal!
Da Michele Butcher shop: LocationBack to the top
Provinciale Marina Grande, just a few minutes away from the center of Capri.