House rentalLocalità Torina - Capri
An unforgettable view for an unforgettable holiday
- The view of both Marina Piccola and Marina Grande
- Feel at home, on the island of Capri
- Relaxing in the sun, on the panoramic terrace
Due Golfi - CapriGo to the top
Due Golfi is a villa dating back to the early 1900's, completely restored in 2004 in accordance with the island's architectural tradition (with vaulted ceilings and columned terraces) from its wonderful position saddling the two gulfs, the villa boasts enviable views: on one side the enchanting bay of Marina Piccola and on the other the centre of Capri, the Sorrentine peninsula, with glimpses of Mount Vesuvius and the gulf of Naples in the distance.
Exterior: The 150 sqm. panoramic terrace with flowerbeds and century old pine tree, is furnished with ceramic benches, sofa, armchairs, sun bed and chairs made from prestigious teak as well as a table to seat up to 12 guests.
Interior: Spacious living room with sofas, armchairs, antique pieces of furniture and paintings. Kitchen. Utility/laundry room.
Bedrooms: Sleeps from 8 to 10 people.
All rooms have panoramic views and independent access.
- Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom - with Teuco shower.
- Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom with 2 twin beds plus 2 rollaway beds, ensuite bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom with large and comfortable single sofa bed plus rollaway bed and ensuite bathroom with shower.
An ajacent villa (sleeps 8 people) is able to accomodate guests (subject to availability).
Villa Due Golfi has been restored using hand-painted Vietresi tiles and elegantly furnished with antiques and bed linen in a variety of textiles. The villa comes equipped with 2 television sets (one with various satellite channels), DVD, Video, Stereo Hi-Fi, Internet connection, telephone, 2 fridge-freezers, dishwasher, washing machine, and air conditioning (partial villa) and heating system.