Nesea Cultural Events
- Visit the hidden corners of Capri
- Founded by three young islanders with a deep love of Capri
- A vast selection of scheduled events and walks (not just on Capri!)
Discover history, art, myth and nature of Capri with us! Our experience of tour guides is enriched from being Capresi and from the desire to offer you the most authentic image of our island ...
Nesea Cultural Events - CapriGo to the top
Nesea is a cultural association founded by a group of young women who are passionate about their island home of Capri and equally passionate about sharing Capri's history, culture, and gorgeous scenery with both their fellow residents and passing visitors.
Nesea has been organizing creative workshops, cultural walks, guided tours, food and wine itineraries, and theatrical and artistic performances since 2010 in a move to spread the knowledge of Capri's local traditions and culture.
There are two types of organized walks:
- Medieval Capri: Beginning from the Piazzetta and ending at Certosa di San Giacomo;
- Villa Fersen - Amori et Dolori Sacrum: History and legends surrounding Tiberius' villas;
- In the heart of Anacapri: Guided tours of the local churches and a walk along the winding alleyways of Capri's second town, ending at Villa San Michele;
- Giardino della Memoria: A guided visit of the Protestant Cemetary of Capri.
- From Villa Jovis to Villa Lysis: Discover the history and nature of this corner of Capri from the times of ancient Rome to the 20th century;
- From the Arco Naturale rock formation to the Belvedere di Tragara overlook: Observe the island's geological evolution, visiting Matermania and following the trail along the coast to Villa Malaparte.
Nesea Cultural Events: "insider" tipsGo to the top
Nesea Cultural Events: TripAdvisor reviews®Back to the top
I was in Capri and joined one of the Nesea tours with my boyfriend and we both were amazed by the tour itself and by our tour guide, who was very friendly yet professional and super competent! It was... more »
Capri: qualità ed entusiasmo in un tour
Un affidabile amico mi aveva suggerito Nemea Capri per una visita guidata all'isola. Sono felice di essermi affidato a loro. Mi ha accompagnato Giusy che ha superato ogni più rosea aspettativa more »
Lavoro molto serio, imaginativo e interessante. Infelicemente siamo a Capri solo l'estate, e non ci sono abbastanza manifestatzioni in estate ! e quando ci sono, c'è tanta, tanta gente ! Invidiamo more »