The Complete Guide to Capri, Italy
Insider information and authentic island experiences: plan, book, and live your Capri!
What's your travel style?
Transport and Rental
Book online to reserve your scooter for your day on Capri!
Your scooter will be waiting for you to hop on.
From 10am to 4pm: visit Capri while skipping the long lines and waits for public transportation...at an excellent price.
Transfer from the Airport or the train station of Naples to Capri ( Your Hotel)
This service is included of :
- Transfer with limousine car or minivan Mercedes
- Tickets for the Fast Ferry to Capri
- Hostess in Capri
- Porter service for your luggage
- Transfer to your Hotel
Excursions by sea
Do you really want to enjoy the blue sea of Capri?
The best option is to book a private boat to sail around the island!
With its discreet charm the "Fratelli Aprea 7.80 open cruise" is the model that more than others represents the tradition and the classic line of Gozzo Sorrentino.
Most Popular: Last 30 Days
- Grand Hotel Quisisana from € 352
- Hotel Capri from € 70
- Ambassador Weber from € 85
- Girasole from € 70
- Caesar Augustus from € 360
- Punta Tragara from € 1000
- Villa Helios from € 110
- La Giuliva from € 75
- La Residenza from € 160
- La Scalinatella from € 300
- Da Luigi ai Faraglioni €€€
- Aurora €€€
- E' Divino €€
- da Paolino €€€
- Villa Jovis €€
- Buca di Bacco €€
- Pizzeria Aumm Aumm €
- La Fontelina €€€
- Lido del Faro €€
- Capri Pasta Delicatessen €
Tours and Experiences
- Island Tour + stop by Blue Grotto - Yellow Line € 16 (per guest)
- Transfer to Blue Grotto - Blue Line € 14 (per guest)
- Rent your scooter online - Full Day (6 hours) € 40 (Per scooter)
- Transfer from Naples to Capri - All Inclusive € 105 (per guest)
- Tour of the Isle of Capri by boat "Fratelli Aprea 7.80" € 150 (Per boat. Up to 7 persons.)
Your essential Capri travel guide: download our free app for iPhone & Android
Official hotel & tour reservations
Bookings guaranteed by Caprionline