The Complete Guide to Capri, Italy
Insider information and authentic island experiences: plan, book, and live your Capri!
What's your travel style?
Transfer from the Airport or the train station of Naples to Capri ( Your Hotel)
This service is included of :
- Transfer with limousine car or minivan Mercedes
- Tickets for the Fast Ferry to Capri
- Hostess in Capri
- Porter service for your luggage
- Transfer to your Hotel
Excursions by sea
Do you really want to enjoy the blue sea of Capri?
The best option is to book a private boat to sail around the island!
With its discreet charm the "Fratelli Aprea 7.80 open cruise" is the model that more than others represents the tradition and the classic line of Gozzo Sorrentino.
Transport and Rental
Book online to reserve your scooter for your day on Capri!
Your scooter will be waiting for you to hop on.
From 10am to 4pm: visit Capri while skipping the long lines and waits for public transportation...at an excellent price.
Most Popular: Last 30 Days
- Grand Hotel Quisisana from € 330
- Girasole from € 65
- Hotel Capri from € 70
- Villa Eva from € 100
- Ambassador Weber from € 100
- J.K. Place Capri from € 700
- Villa Helios from € 110
- Punta Tragara from € 384
- La Scalinatella from € 330
- La Giuliva from € 75
- Da Luigi ai Faraglioni €€€
- Villa Jovis €€
- da Paolino €€€
- La Fontelina €€€
- Aurora €€€
- Pizzeria Aumm Aumm €
- Capri Pasta Delicatessen €
- Lido del Faro €€
- E' Divino €€
- Buca di Bacco €€
Tours and Experiences
- Island Tour + stop by Blue Grotto - Yellow Line € 16 (per guest)
- Transfer to Blue Grotto - Blue Line € 14 (per guest)
- Transfer from Naples to Capri - All Inclusive € 105 (per guest)
- Tour of the Isle of Capri by boat "Fratelli Aprea 7.80" € 150 (Per boat. Up to 7 persons.)
- Rent your scooter online - Full Day (6 hours) € 40 (Per scooter)
Your essential Capri travel guide: download our free app for iPhone & Android
Official hotel & tour reservations
Bookings guaranteed by Caprionline