The Complete Guide to Capri, Italy
Insider information and authentic island experiences: plan, book, and live your Capri!
What's your travel style?
Excursions by sea
Do you really want to enjoy the blue sea of Capri?
The best option is to book a private boat to sail around the island!
With its discreet charm the "Fratelli Aprea 7.80 open cruise" is the model that more than others represents the tradition and the classic line of Gozzo Sorrentino.
Learn how to cook a traditional Caprese 3 course meal from a local Capri chef using recipes passed down through the family for generations. This class is for lovers of authentic Italian cooking who enjoy meeting others and who have a passion for all things Caprese!
Most Popular: Last 30 Days
- Ambassador Weber from € 100
- Hotel Capri from € 120
- Villa Helios from € 150
- Grand Hotel Quisisana from € 363
- La Giuliva from € 100
- Caesar Augustus from € 460
- Girasole from € 75
- Villa Eva from € 120
- La Residenza from € 160
- Anneliese B&B from € 130
- Da Luigi ai Faraglioni €€€
- da Paolino €€€
- La Fontelina €€€
- Aurora €€€
- Lido del Faro €€
- E' Divino €€
- Capri Pasta Delicatessen €
- Buca di Bacco €€
- Mammà €€€
- Villa Verde €€
Tours and Experiences
- Island Tour + stop by Blue Grotto - Yellow Line € 16 (per guest)
- Transfer to Blue Grotto - Blue Line € 14 (per guest)
- Rent your scooter online - Full Day (6 hours) € 40 (Per scooter)
- Tour of the Isle of Capri by boat "Fratelli Aprea 7.80" € 150 (Per boat. Up to 7 persons.)
- Transfer from Naples to Capri - All Inclusive € 99 (per guest)
Your essential Capri travel guide: download our free app for iPhone & Android
Official hotel & tour reservations
Bookings guaranteed by Caprionline