The Complete Guide to Capri, Italy
Insider information and authentic island experiences: plan, book, and live your Capri!
What's your travel style?
Excursions by sea
Do you really want to enjoy the blue sea of Capri?
The best option is to book a private boat to sail around the island!
With its discreet charm the "Fratelli Aprea 7.80 open cruise" is the model that more than others represents the tradition and the classic line of Gozzo Sorrentino.
Most Popular: Last 30 Days
- Ambassador Weber from € 85
- Hotel Capri from € 90
- Grand Hotel Quisisana from € 363
- Villa Helios from € 90
- Caesar Augustus from € 360
- Girasole from € 58
- Anneliese B&B from € 120
- La Scalinatella from € 330
- Punta Tragara from € 384
- La Residenza from € 130
- Da Luigi ai Faraglioni €€€
- E' Divino €€
- da Paolino €€€
- La Fontelina €€€
- Aurora €€€
- Buca di Bacco €€
- Capri Pasta Delicatessen €
- Lido del Faro €€
- Villa Verde €€
- Il Geranio €€
Tours and Experiences
- Island Tour + stop by Blue Grotto - Yellow Line € 16 (per guest)
- Transfer to Blue Grotto - Blue Line € 14 (per guest)
- Tour of the Isle of Capri by boat "Fratelli Aprea 7.80" € 150 (Per boat. Up to 7 persons.)
- Boat tour around Capri € 140
- Transfer from Naples to Capri - All Inclusive € 99 (per guest)
Your essential Capri travel guide: download our free app for iPhone & Android
Official hotel & tour reservations
Bookings guaranteed by Caprionline