The Complete Guide to Capri, Italy
Insider information and authentic island experiences: plan, book, and live your Capri!
What's your travel style?
This service is included of:
- Transfer by car or minivan Mercedes limousine
- Tickets for the fast ferry to Capri
- Hostess in Capri
- Porter service for luggage
- Transfer to the hotel or destination
Excursions by sea
The best option is to book a private boat to sail around the island!
With its discreet charm the "Fratelli Aprea 7.80 open cruise" is the model that more than others represents the tradition and the classic line of Gozzo Sorrentino.
Transport and Rental
Your scooter will be waiting for you to hop on.
From 10am to 4pm: visit Capri while skipping the long lines and waits for public transportation...at an excellent price.
Excursions by sea
Most Popular: Last 30 Days
- Grand Hotel Quisisana from € 352
- Hotel Capri from € 80
- Caesar Augustus from € 360
- Ambassador Weber from € 110
- Il Tramonto - The Sunset from € 60
- Anneliese B&B from € 120
- Capri Wine Hotel from € 135
- Monte Solaro from € 70
- Hotel Flora from € 220
- Casa Morgano from € 250
- E' Divino €€
- Da Luigi ai Faraglioni €€€
- Lido del Faro €€
- da Paolino €€€
- Pizzeria Aumm Aumm €
- La Fontelina €€€
- Aurora €€€
- Buca di Bacco €€
- Terrazza Brunella €€
- Capri Pasta Delicatessen €
Tours and Experiences
- Island Tour + stop by Blue Grotto - Yellow Line € 17 (per guest)
- Transfer to Blue Grotto - Blue Line € 14 (per guest)
- Transfer from Rome to Capri -2 Passengers All Inclusive € 580 (Till two people)
- Tour of the Isle of Capri by boat "Fratelli Aprea 7.80" € 150 (Per boat. Up to 7 persons.)
- Rent your scooter online - Full Day (6 hours) € 40 (Per scooter)
Your essential Capri travel guide: download our free app for iPhone & Android
Official hotel & tour reservations
Bookings guaranteed by Caprionline