The Complete Guide to Capri, Italy
Insider information and authentic island experiences: plan, book, and live your Capri!
What's your travel style?
Excursions by sea
Want to experience the true magic of Capri?
The best option is to book a private boat to sail around the island!
Discreet charm. The Fratelli Aprea 7.80 OPEN CRUISE is the model that more than others represents the tradition and the classic line of Gozzo Sorrentino.
Transport and Rental
Start your vacation in style with a private transfer organized by Capri Relax Boats... 24h/24h
Most Popular: Last 30 Days
- Villa Helios
- Grand Hotel Quisisana from € 363
- Punta Tragara from € 610
- J.K. Place Capri from € 700
- La Scalinatella from € 490
- Caesar Augustus from € 460
- Capri Tiberio Palace from € 302.5
- Villa Marina Capri Hotel & Spa from € 312
- Girasole from € 55
- Ambassador Weber from € 100
- E' Divino €€
- Lido del Faro €€
- La Terrazza di Lucullo €€€
- Aurora €€€
- Da Luigi ai Faraglioni €€€
- La Fontelina €€€
- Faraglioni €€€
- da Paolino €€€
- La Capannina €€€
- MammÓ €€€
Tours and Experiences
- Night transfer to Nerano € 250 (Up to 6 persons)
- Transfer to Blue Grotto - Blue Line € 12 (per guest)
- The Blue Island on a Private Boat € 150 (The cost is valid for 2-4 pax)
- Private transfer from Naples to Capri (or vice versa) € 650 (One way. Up to 6 guests)
- Afternoon tour by boat "Fratelli Aprea 7.80" € 135 (Per boat, up to 4 persons.)
Your essential Capri travel guide: download our free app for iPhone & Android
Check hotel and B&B availability