The Complete Guide to Capri, Italy
Insider information and authentic island experiences: plan, book, and live your Capri!
What's your travel style?
Excursions by sea
Do you really want to enjoy the blue sea of Capri?
The best option is to book a private boat to sail around the island!
With its discreet charm the "Fratelli Aprea 7.80 open cruise" is the model that more than others represents the tradition and the classic line of Gozzo Sorrentino.
Most Popular: Last 30 Days
- Villa Helios from € 120
- Grand Hotel Quisisana from € 440
- Hotel Capri from € 140
- Ambassador Weber from € 168
- Villa Eva from € 120
- Girasole from € 100
- Anneliese B&B from € 130
- Orsa Maggiore from € 200
- Caesar Augustus from € 460
- La Giuliva from € 110
- Da Luigi ai Faraglioni €€€
- da Paolino €€€
- La Fontelina €€€
- Lido del Faro €€
- Villa Jovis €€
- Pizzeria Aumm Aumm €
- Capri Pasta Delicatessen €
- Mammà €€€
- E' Divino €€
- Aurora €€€
Tours and Experiences
- Island Tour + stop by Blue Grotto - Yellow Line € 16 (per guest)
- Transfer to Blue Grotto - Blue Line € 14 (per guest)
- Tour of the Isle of Capri by boat "Fratelli Aprea 7.80" € 150 (Per boat. Up to 7 persons.)
- Transfer from Naples to Capri - All Inclusive € 99 (per guest)
- Rent your scooter online - Full Day (6 hours) € 40 (Per scooter)
Your essential Capri travel guide: download our free app for iPhone & Android
Official hotel & tour reservations
Bookings guaranteed by Caprionline