On Capri, the cosmopolitan social scene has two locations: the central Piazzetta in town and the waters beneath the Faraglioni off shore, where luxury yachts drop anchor near Marina Piccola to enjoy the gorgeous views, crystalline waters, and VIP vibe.
You can sail to Capri, Italy on board your own vessel, or charter a yacht on Capri. Yachts can be used both as accommodation, or paired with a stay on an island hotel for daytrips and mini-cruises between Capri and the Amalfi Coast and other nearby destinations.
If you are arriving on Capri with your own yacht, you can reserve a boat slip at the Marina of Capri.
Information about luxury yachts on Capri
- Can I moor anywhere on Capri?
- Yes, as long as you respect the Italian naval code. There are no stretches of coastline on the island where it is prohibited to drop anchor.
- Are there daily yacht charters?
- Yes, a number of yacht rental companies offer a daily charter and concierge, and can even help organize private events or parties on board.
- How many people are on the yacht's crew?
- Rental yachts on Capri generally include a crew of at least two: captain and crew member. This can vary depending upon the size of the yacht and needs of the passengers; you can request additional crew members if needed.