Treat yourself to a sensational boat tour around Capri, skirting the coastline on board a traditional gozzo boat while toasting with Prosecco and Limoncello!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 3 hours
From 14 June 2021 to 20 September 2021 (All days) - High season From 21 September 2021 to 19 October 2021 (All days) - Mid season From 20 October 2021 to 5 December 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet at the Marina Grande for a 3-hour boat tour around Capri
- English-speaking skipper
- Beach towels
- Safety equipment and life jackets
- Sail by the Faraglioni, Marina Piccola, Green Grotto, White Grotto, Baths of Tiberius, Punta Carena lighthouse, etc
- Optional stop to visit the Blue Grotto
- Prosecco and Limoncello included
- Blue Grotto tickets (€14/per person)
- Land transportation to and from Capri's port
- Extras and tips
Please meet at BAR GABBIANO in Marina Grande; we will email you departure details upon booking.
Blue Grotto visit is not guaranteed, as there are long lines to enter between April and October. Your skipper will wait for a maximum of 30 minutes, then continue the tour.
Provided by: Gianni's Boat (Capri)
Join Gianni on his "gozzo" to explore the best of Capri by sea!
"We did a full day boat tour of Capri - it was one of the most memorable days of our 10 day Italian trip. Our captain Gianluca was friendly and informative. "
Gianni's Boat: "Wow! Thank you! Come back soon to Capri!"
"Absolutely wonderful and the best thing we did during our stay on the Amalfi coast. Skipper Gianluca couldn't have been better. Helpful, funny, informative - the experience was worth every euro. "
"My wife, parents, and I did a 3 hour private boat tour around the island. It was one of the most memorable and enjoyable things we did on our entire two week Italy vacation. Highly recommend it!"