"Om ni är i närheten, kanske som vi påväg från Rom till Pompeji så stanna till här och luncha! Fint beläget på Vesuvios sluttning, trevlig rundvandring på vingården, fantastiskt trevlig personal! "
Taste Lacryma Christi del Vesuvio wines as part of lunch served overlooking the Bay of Naples, with a guided visit of the Cantina del Vesuvio winery and a grape stomping experience included!
Duration 2 hours
from 31 August 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Guided walk through the vineyard and winery, with an explanation of production methods
- Stomping of grapes with bare feet like yesteryear
- Lunch and tasting:
- Lacryma Christi del Vesuvio Bianco DOP, Rosato DOP, and Rosso DOP served with salami, provolone cheese, "casatiello" (a savory bread), salted ricotta, bread with olive oil and local herbs and spices, prosciutto ham from Campania, and bruschetta with heirloom Piennolo tomatoes and roasted aubergines on bread baked in a wood-burning oven.
- Lacryma Christi Riserva served with spaghetti with Piennolo heirloom tomato and basil sauce.
- Capafresca Spumante Rosato and Passito Bianco IGT served with pastiera napoletana dessert.
- Vegetarian and vegan options available.
- Free shuttle from the Circumvesuviana Torre Annunziata train station.
- Free parking.
Children 4 and under: free
Children from 5 to 18: €28 (menu without wine)
Cantina del Vesuvio is located in Trecase, halfway between Pompeii and the Mount Vesuvius crater. It's easy to reach by car, and if you are traveling by train, you can take the free shuttle from the Circumvesuviana Torre Annunziata Oplonti station.
Provided by: Cantina del Vesuvio (Trecase)
Wines made on the slopes of Vesuvius, with tastings at the winery
Other offers Cantina del Vesuvio
€ 28 per guest
€ 35 per guest
"Mukava paikka. Sorrentosta poikkesimme päiväreissulle ja oli hyvin käytettyä aikaa."
"Wonderful morning spent in this amazing place, the wine was really good and the food too , I really recommend to visit this location"
Must do authentic experience while in Naples!
Wonderful place. Very warm, hospitable and accommodating service. Open and spacious surroundings and dining area. Very clean. They make you feel at home immediately. I came alone on a weekend tour... more »
The best place in town
My favorite vineyard to visit. The best oil and vinegar I've ever tasted. I have visited this place so many times. more »
Amazing food beautiful setting!
We enjoyed a wine tasting in English and some delicious gluten free foods. A beautiful and peaceful setting at the base of Vesuvio. The hosts and owner were very helpful and outgoing. We enjoyed a... more »