"What a wonderful place to visit, the staff and owner could not have been more hospitable, we felt like guests in their very interesting home. The wine was a delight especially the frizante. "
Lunch with a view featuring specialties from the slopes of Mount Vesuvius paired with organic Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio wines, as well as a guided walk through the vineyards.
Duration 2 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Begin with a guided vineyard walk on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius, followed by a tour of the winery with an explanation of the Lacryma Christi production.
- Lunch (with vegetarian and vegan options) is paired with a tasting of 5 Lacryma Christi DOP wines.
- Antipasto featuring local salami, provolone cheese, "casatiello" (a savory bread), salted ricotta, bread with olive oil and local herbs and spices, prosciutto ham from Campania, and bruschetta with heirloom Piennolo tomatoes and roasted aubergines on bread baked in a wood-burning oven, Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Bianco, Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Rosato, and Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Rosso .
- Spaghetti with Piennolo tomato and basil sauce and Lacryma Christi Riserva .
- Pastiera napoletana made with ricotta, grain, and candied fruit and Capafresca Spumante Rosato (100% Aglianico) and White Passito IGT.
- Free shuttle from Pompeii.
- Free parking at the winery.
Wines made at Cantina del Vesuvio are organic and sold exclusively through the winery.
Children under 4: free
Children between 4 and 18: EUR 18 (lunch without wine)
Cantina del Vesuvio is located in Trecase, halfway between Pompeii and the Park of Mount Vesuvio.
The winery's tasting lunch is the perfect break between visiting these two nearby sights, and there is a free shuttle to and from Pompei Porta Marina. The meeting point is the NCC Point (where private car services park) before the highway on ramp. Call us and we'll come pick you up in just a few minutes.
Provided by: Cantina del Vesuvio (Trecase)
Wines made on the slopes of Vesuvius, with tastings at the winery
Other offers Cantina del Vesuvio
€ 35 per guest
€ 38 per guest
"It is a lovely place to spend a couple of hours, eating delicious food which is complimented by delightful wine. The staff and owners are very friendly and accommodating. We thoroughly senjoyed it."
"Wonderful morning spent in this amazing place, the wine was really good and the food too , I really recommend to visit this location"
I want to return!
Wine excellent. Food excellent. Hospitality excellent! It was a highlight of our holiday to visit the winery. So interesting and so enjoyable. We will return more »
Perfect after a day in Pompeii
This winery was just lovely!!! The view is beautiful, and the wines and food delicious. GREAT value for the lunch wine tasting. And it's so close to Pompeii it is a great way to break up your day if... more »
Must do authentic experience while in Naples!
Wonderful place. Very warm, hospitable and accommodating service. Open and spacious surroundings and dining area. Very clean. They make you feel at home immediately. I came alone on a weekend tour... more »