"Mukava paikka. Sorrentosta poikkesimme päiväreissulle ja oli hyvin käytettyä aikaa."
Enjoy the view while sampling traditional dishes from Mt. Vesuvio paired with Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio organic wines at lunch. Guided winery visit and transfer to and from Naples, Sorrento, the Amalfi Coast, or Pompeii included.
Duration 4 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up from Naples, Sorrento, the Amalfi Coast, or Pompeii.
- Begin with a guided vineyard walk on Mount Vesuvius, followed by a winery visit with an explanation of the Lacryma Christi production.
- Lunch (vegetarian and vegan options available) is paired with a tasting of 5 Lacryma Christi DOP wines.
- Antipasto featuring local salami, provolone cheese, casatiello, and bruschetta with Piennolo tomatoes on wood-baked bread and Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Bianco (100% Caprettone), Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Rosato (100% Piedirosso), and Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Rosso (100% Piedirosso).
- Spaghetti with Piennolo tomato and basil sauce and Lacryma Christi Riserva (80% Piedirosso and 20% Aglianico aged in French oak barrels between 18 and i 24 months).
- Pastiera napoletana made with ricotta, grain, and candied fruit and Capafresca Spumante Rosato (100% Aglianico) and White Passito IGT.
- Drop off at your chosen location.
We welcome children with a discounted price (no wine included). Please fill in the number of children and their ages in the notes.
The Cantina del Vesuvio wines are organic and sold exclusively through the winery.. Cantina del Vesuvio is located in Trecase, halfway between Pompeii and the Park of Mount Vesuvio.
We can offer gluten-free and vegan menus.
Provided by: Cantina del Vesuvio (Trecase)
Wines made on the slopes of Vesuvius, with tastings at the winery
Altre offerte Cantina del Vesuvio
€ 28 per guest
€ 35 per guest
"Wonderful morning spent in this amazing place, the wine was really good and the food too , I really recommend to visit this location"
"Beautiful location, helpful staff, really accessible thanks to the shuttle service. Simple but delicious food with local ingredients. Would definitely recommedn!"
The vineyard was easy to get to from Sorrento. We took the train, then we were picked up from the station and dropped back off after our visit.The food and wine was excellent, the staff were... more »
We visited last October as part of a tour. We had a fabulous meal and the wine was delicious. We absolutely loved the Red Wine Vinegar so much so we ordered 5 bottles to keep us going for a while... more »
I love this winery
I really love the winery. I visited on International Women's day and we had a great time. It is very family oriented, the staff is friendly and very accommodating. I made sure I stocked up on wine... more »