"It is a lovely place to spend a couple of hours, eating delicious food which is complimented by delightful wine. The staff and owners are very friendly and accommodating. We thoroughly senjoyed it."
Enjoy the view while sampling traditional dishes from Mt. Vesuvio paired with Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio organic wines at lunch. Guided winery visit and transfer to and from Naples, Sorrento, the Amalfi Coast, or Pompeii included.
Duration 4 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick up from Naples, Sorrento, the Amalfi Coast, or Pompeii.
- Begin with a guided vineyard walk on Mount Vesuvius, followed by a winery visit with an explanation of the Lacryma Christi production.
- Lunch (vegetarian and vegan options available) is paired with a tasting of 5 Lacryma Christi DOP wines.
- Antipasto featuring local salami, provolone cheese, casatiello, and bruschetta with Piennolo tomatoes on wood-baked bread and Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Bianco (100% Caprettone), Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Rosato (100% Piedirosso), and Lacryma Christi DOP del Vesuvio Rosso (100% Piedirosso).
- Spaghetti with Piennolo tomato and basil sauce and Lacryma Christi Riserva (80% Piedirosso and 20% Aglianico aged in French oak barrels between 18 and i 24 months).
- Pastiera napoletana made with ricotta, grain, and candied fruit and Capafresca Spumante Rosato (100% Aglianico) and White Passito IGT.
- Drop off at your chosen location.
We welcome children with a discounted price (no wine included). Please fill in the number of children and their ages in the notes.
The Cantina del Vesuvio wines are organic and sold exclusively through the winery.. Cantina del Vesuvio is located in Trecase, halfway between Pompeii and the Park of Mount Vesuvio.
We can offer gluten-free and vegan menus.
Provided by: Cantina del Vesuvio (Trecase)
Wines made on the slopes of Vesuvius, with tastings at the winery
Other offers Cantina del Vesuvio
€ 28 per guest
€ 35 per guest
"First time was wonderful, second time was outstanding and can’t wait for the third. "
"What a wonderful place to visit, the staff and owner could not have been more hospitable, we felt like guests in their very interesting home. The wine was a delight especially the frizante. "
The vineyard was easy to get to from Sorrento. We took the train, then we were picked up from the station and dropped back off after our visit.The food and wine was excellent, the staff were... more »
We visited last October as part of a tour. We had a fabulous meal and the wine was delicious. We absolutely loved the Red Wine Vinegar so much so we ordered 5 bottles to keep us going for a while... more »
I love this winery
I really love the winery. I visited on International Women's day and we had a great time. It is very family oriented, the staff is friendly and very accommodating. I made sure I stocked up on wine... more »