A quick boat tour of Capri to visit the most famous grottoes and see the highlights along the coastline, as well as swim and relax.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours 6 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meeting point: Bar Gabbiano in Marina Grande on Capri
- Departure from the Marina Grande port
- See Capri's highlights by sea during your sail around the island: the Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, "Scugnizzo" statue, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, Tiberius' Leap, Green Grotto, White Grotto, etc
- Swim in the quiet bays (two stops for 3-hour tours)
- Return to Marina Grande
- On board: padded deck, sun awning, fresh-water shower, ice chest with water and soft drinks, snorkeling masks, music
- English-speaking skipper
- Life vests, safety equipment
- Insurance, fuel,
- Upon request, sandwiches, wine, spumante, etc can be provided at an extra charge
- Meals and extras
- Blue Grotto tickets (EUR 14/person)
Sandwiches, wine, spumante, and more can be provided upon request at an extra charge Let us know your request at least 24 before departure and we will endeavor to satisfy you! For groups of more than six, we can organize a tour using two or more boats. Tours are free for children under 12 months, and are not included in the passenger count. Bring your swimming suit, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
Provided by: Capri Blue Wave (Capri)
Boat tours to Capri, boat rentals, boat transfers, and day trips by sea
"Enrico was AMAZING! The 4 hour tour is perfect and we saw so many beautiful grottos, landmarks an sights. He went above and beyond."
"This tour was the highlight of our trip to Capri. Don't waste your time or $ with the Blue Grotto and do a 2 or 3-hour tour with Capri Blue Wave instead. Enrico was very informative and friendly. "
"Our tour with Enrico was the highlight of our cruise. He gave a great tour, was able to give us the history of Capri, and point out interesting places. Great experience! I’d recommend blue wave!"