Depart on your boat tour of Capri in the afternoon to visit the grottoes and other famous sights along the coastline of Capri, stop to swim, and watch the sunset with an aperitivo!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours
From 1 June 2021 to 30 September 2021 (All days) - High season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet at Bar Gabbiano in Marina Grande port on Capri
- English-speaking skipper
- Depart for a sail around the island to take in the Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, "Scugnizzo" statue, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, Tiberius' Leap, Green Grotto, White Grotto, etc
- Swim break
- Aperitivo on board with prosecco and snacks
- Return to Marina Grande
- On board: padded deck, sun awning, fresh-water shower, ice chest with water and soft drinks, snorkeling masks, music
- Life vests, safety equipment
- Insurance, fuel,
- Blue Grotto entrance
Sandwiches, wine, spumante, and more can be provided upon request at an extra charge Let us know your request at least 24 before departure and we will endeavor to satisfy you! For groups of more than six, we can organize a tour using two or more boats. Tours are free for children under 12 months, and are not included in the passenger count. Bring your swimming suit, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
Provided by: Capri Blue Wave (Capri)
Boat tours to Capri, boat rentals, boat transfers, and day trips by sea
"Awesome! My husband loved it. It was a highlight for him of our holiday. I did get sea sick so please be careful if you’re sensitive to rocky waves. "
"Stefano's 2 hour boat tour was terrific! He took us all around the island, showing us the sites and providing a lot of good information. I would highly recommend Capri Blue Wave!"
"This tour was the highlight of our trip to Capri. Don't waste your time or $ with the Blue Grotto and do a 2 or 3-hour tour with Capri Blue Wave instead. Enrico was very informative and friendly. "