"A great simplification of the process of getting to and from Capri. Efficient, courteous, and pleasant."
Avoid hassles and delays with this convenient private transfer from Naples to Capri (or vice versa) via powerful speedboat and luxury van or sedan.
Duration 1 hour
Departure from: Capri, Naples, Sorrento
from 16 September 2019 to 1 April 2020 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Provided by: Capri Boat Service (Capri)
Passion on the waves
- Pick-up by private Mercedes at your hotel/airport/station in Naples
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Transfer by Itama 38 or 40 speedboat from Capri to Naples or vice versa
- Expert skipper
- Water and soft drinks
- Snorkeling masks
- Optional hostess service at the port of Capri for arrival assistance to your hotel
- Optional porter service at the port of Capri for luggage transfer directly to your hotel
- Life jackets for children and adults
- Licensed for boat rental and charter
- Hostess and porter services at the port of Capri upon arrival is available at an extra charge.
Other offers Capri Boat Service
from € 129 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
from € 180 Per boat | Max 9 passengers
from € 700 Per boat | Max 11 passengers
from € 260 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
from € 500 Per boat | Max 10 passengers
from € 500 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
"Really enjoyed our day! There were 7 in our family, who were all exhausted after 10 days in Italy in 90-100 degree F. heat. So Ivan was very understanding and let us swim and just enjoy the ride:)"
"Booked this for the wrong day and only realized it day before. They were understanding changed time without problem even though it was a busy afternoon. Giovanni was excellent and great with kids."
My family and I spend a full day on the boat touring around Capri (with pickup in Positano). Our captain,Vincenzo, was the best - very knowledgeable and friendly. It was a great experience - we... more »
The highlight of our trip to Capri!
My mom and I booked this cruise due to a friend’s recommendation. It was a beautiful sunny day, but a little windy & therefore rocky at times. Iván took excellent care of us! He made sure we were... more »
Highlight of our trip
We did the sunset boat tour at 5pm with the young Antonio, the best captain. He was very nice and explained us many thinks about Capri. It was the perfect timing to navigate around the island. Only... more »