"Booked this for the wrong day and only realized it day before. They were understanding changed time without problem even though it was a busy afternoon. Giovanni was excellent and great with kids."
Avoid hassles and delays with this convenient private transfer from Naples to Capri (or vice versa) via powerful speedboat and luxury van or sedan.
Departure from: Capri, Naples, Sorrento
Duration 1 hour
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up by private Mercedes at your hotel/airport/station in Naples
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Transfer by Itama 38 or 40 speedboat from Capri to Naples or vice versa
- Expert skipper
- Water and soft drinks
- Snorkeling masks
- Optional hostess service at the port of Capri for arrival assistance to your hotel
- Optional porter service at the port of Capri for luggage transfer directly to your hotel
- Life jackets for children and adults
- Licensed for boat rental and charter
- Hostess and porter services at the port of Capri upon arrival is available at an extra charge.
Altre offerte Capri Boat Service
Da € 129 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
Da € 180 Per boat | Max 9 passengers
Da € 599 Per boat | Max 11 passengers
Da € 219 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
Da € 500 Per boat | Max 10 passengers
Da € 450 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
"Hands down the best part of our trip! A little confusing during the booking process, but they were incredibly helpful and accommodating when we arrived to Capri. Our boat tour guide was great!"
"I booked the private tour of Capri by Gozzo. The skipper was so kind and nice. Thank you very much for making the beautiful memory in Capri!"
My family and I spend a full day on the boat touring around Capri (with pickup in Positano). Our captain,Vincenzo, was the best - very knowledgeable and friendly. It was a great experience - we... more »
The highlight of our trip to Capri!
My mom and I booked this cruise due to a friend’s recommendation. It was a beautiful sunny day, but a little windy & therefore rocky at times. Iván took excellent care of us! He made sure we were... more »
Highlight of our trip
We did the sunset boat tour at 5pm with the young Antonio, the best captain. He was very nice and explained us many thinks about Capri. It was the perfect timing to navigate around the island. Only... more »