- Verified partner
- Book now
- Boat tour of Capri with a stop at the Blue Grotto
- Bus to and from Anacapri
- Chair lift tickets to Mount Solaro
- Free time in Anacapri
- Three course lunch in a local restaurant (pasta , main course, dessert, and soft drink)
- Free time in Capri
- Funicular to Marina Grande
- Minimum duration: 7 to 8 hours
- Ferry to and from Capri
- Guided tours of Capri and Anacapri
- Ticket to the Blue Grotto: EUR 14
- Ticket to attractions and museums (optional)
A DIY tour for those who want to dedicate an entire day to seeing the best of Capri. Arrive on Capri in the morning and proceed to pier n.0 (Motoscafisti Capri ticket window), pick up your package of tickets and vouchers for the day, and depart on your boat tour. Once you return, catch the bus to Anacapri, and climb Mount Solaro with the chairlift before visiting the town of Anacapri. For lunch, you can either stay in Anacapri or take the bus back to Capri. In the afternoon, you can dedicate a few hours to visiting Capri's Piazzetta, Via Camerelle, and Gardens of Augustus.
The Blue Grotto may close if weather or sea conditions are adverse.
This itinerary is suitable for travelers with limited mobility and small children, with the exception of the chairlift. Children under 7 can ride on their parent's lap, but exercise caution as there are no seatbelts. We do not recommend the chairlift for very small children!