Cinema, television, commercials, events. The best Italian and international productions for many years have relied on Capri Location Service for its professionalism and efficiency, considering it a reference point for those who choose the island of Capri as an exclusive set for their productions.
Capri Location Service is run by Michela Giovinetti, who now works in collaboration with the Capri Film Commission, having acquired plenty of expertise after her graduation in "Cinema and Television Production" at the "Centro Sperimentale di Cinematografia" in Rome.
Michela is in charge of initial location research, providing a database of public and private locations, and oversees the organization of any logistical requirements: accommodation, permits, transports, extras casting etc.
Recent projects include:
- D&G DOLCISSIMO - Photographer Tom Munro
- GRAZIA CHINA - Photographer Liu Zongyuan
- Dolce& Gabbana S/S 2017 campaign - Photographer Franco Pagetti
- D&G for Vogue Japan - Photographer Boo George
- Ralph Lauren - Photographer Oberto Gili
- ELLE France - Photographer Ben Morris
- Louis Vuitton - Photographer Mark Segal
- Gant - Photographer Alexi Lubomirski
- Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue 2017 - Director Mario Testino
- Ermenegildo Zegna - Director Jonas Akerlund
- American Express - Production: Sawyer Production
Cinema and TV
- Film “CAPRI-BATTERIE”, Director Mario Martone, Production: Indigo Film
- Tv Movie Sense8 - Season 2 - Director Lana Wachowski
- Fiction "Capri" - Production: Rizzoli - Rai Fiction
- Film “Un'estate al mare” - Director Carlo Vanzina -
- Film “Villa Amalia” - Director Benoit Jacquot
- Krupp - Una famiglia tedesca, tv movie - Production: ZDF Television