"We loved Gino and had an amazing time! I have no complaints! I will definitely book again in the future. Thank you again. "
A day at sea between Capri and the Sorrentine Peninsula is the perfect way to take in two of the most beautiful coastlines in southern Italy. Sail around Capri, stopping to swim and explore by land, before relaxing over lunch (optional) in Nerano.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 7 hours
from 1 July 2020 to 15 September 2020 (All days) - High season from 16 September 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Board your private boat at Capri's Marina Grande port for a cruise around the island
- Take in highlights like the Green and White Grottoes, Faraglioni, and Punta Carena lighthouse
- English-speaking skipper
- Printed map of Capri
- Dock on Capri to sightsee and shop, if desired
- Drop anchor to swim before continuing on to the Sorrentine Peninsula
- Dock in Nerano and stop for lunch at a seaside restaurant (optional)
- Return to port in the late afternoon
- Ice chest, fresh-water shower, awning, padded sundeck, beach towels, and safety gear on board
- Taxes, fuel, and insurance
- Blue Grotto ticket (€14/ person), to be purchased at the grotto entrance
- Tips and extras
We have adopted the following measures against the spread of Covid-19:
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of boat interiors and exteriors before each departure.
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by our cleaning crews.
- Use of disinfectants specifically aimed at virus and bacteria removal during cleaning.
- Sanitizing of all internal and external surfaces, including mattresses and cushions.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of all linens.
- Sanitizing hand gel or liquid for personal hygiene.
- Cleaning and sanitizing products provided on board for surfaces and passengers.
The tour sets sail from the Marina Grande port on Capri, and the meeting point is located in our office on the Capri port (Marina Grande) in via Cristoforo Colombo 34.
Don't forget sunscreen, a hat, and your swimsuit!
Provided by: Capri Relax Boats (Capri)
Discover the sea surrounding Capri
Other offers Capri Relax Boats
From € 130 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
From € 200 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
From € 380 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
From € 800 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
From € 950 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
From € 350 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
"Thank you so much Capri Relax Tours, although the weather was unusually against us, we had the most beautiful day. We travelled on the 26th April 2016. Highly recommended. Kay& Peter (Australia) "
"We also had a great day, getting into the blue grotto was always on my bucket list, now I can cross it off!"
2 tour around the island
160€, 2 hour tour around the island. Worth every single penny!!! Gino, our captain, was amazing. He told us where to swim. We jumped two times! Incredible and recommended! more »
We had a two hour boat ride around the island with just our three people. It was perfect. Relaxed, informative and friendly. We got to swim, get great pics and thoroughly enjoyed the two hours... more »
Great 4 hour private boat tour of Capri
We sailed the Island of Capri with Capri Relax Boats on a private 4hr tour. The booking process was easy and professional with lots of advice. Frankie was our skipper and he was fantastic and went... more »