"Andrea was attentive and pleasant during the booking process. Our captain, Cristof was great! Swimming in the green grotto was the highlight of our trip. We highly recommend this company."
A day at sea between Capri and the Sorrentine Peninsula is the perfect way to take in two of the most beautiful coastlines in southern Italy. Sail around Capri, stopping to swim and explore by land, before relaxing over lunch (optional) in Nerano.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 7 hours
from 1 June 2020 to 15 September 2020 (All days) - High season from 16 September 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Board your private boat at Capri's Marina Grande port for a cruise around the island
- Take in highlights like the Green and White Grottoes, Faraglioni, and Punta Carena lighthouse
- English-speaking skipper
- Printed map of Capri
- Dock on Capri to sightsee and shop, if desired
- Drop anchor to swim before continuing on to the Sorrentine Peninsula
- Dock in Nerano and stop for lunch at a seaside restaurant (optional)
- Return to port in the late afternoon
- Ice chest, fresh-water shower, awning, padded sundeck, beach towels, and safety gear on board
- Taxes, fuel, and insurance
- Blue Grotto ticket (€14/ person), to be purchased at the grotto entrance
- Tips and extras
The tour sets sail from the Marina Grande port on Capri, and the meeting point is located in our office on the Capri port (Marina Grande) in via Cristoforo Colombo 34.
Don't forget sunscreen, a hat, and your swimsuit!
Provided by: Capri Relax Boats (Capri)
Discover the sea surrounding Capri
Altre offerte Capri Relax Boats
Da € 190 Per boat | Max 6 people
Da € 260 Per boat | Max 6 people
Da € 600 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
Da € 900 Per boat. Up to 6 persons.
Da € 1,100 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
Da € 390 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
"Very pleased with the service. Will definitely use your company again when next in Capri."
"The boat tour was definitely a high light on our visit to this lovely island. Nuncio our guide was Informative and entertaining. The booking process was easy and professional."
2 tour around the island
160€, 2 hour tour around the island. Worth every single penny!!! Gino, our captain, was amazing. He told us where to swim. We jumped two times! Incredible and recommended! more »
We had a two hour boat ride around the island with just our three people. It was perfect. Relaxed, informative and friendly. We got to swim, get great pics and thoroughly enjoyed the two hours... more »
Great 4 hour private boat tour of Capri
We sailed the Island of Capri with Capri Relax Boats on a private 4hr tour. The booking process was easy and professional with lots of advice. Frankie was our skipper and he was fantastic and went... more »