"Unforgettable experience! Very friendly service and skipper :) Beautiful views, a short but great bath. Wonderful boat trip!!! "
Spend a day visiting Capri by land and sea: set sail from Sorrento with a small group, swim in the blue waters off Capri, and dock to explore the Piazzetta
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 9 hours
from 4 April 2021 to 15 October 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet at the Sorrento port at 8:30 to set sail for Capri with just 10 passengers
- See the island's most iconic sights from the water as you circle by boat
- Stop at the Blue Grotto (tickets not included) and to take a dip
- Free time to explore Capri by land
- Return to Sorrento at around 5 pm
- Life jackets and safety equipment for children and adults
- Insurance and fuel
- Tickets for optional stop at the Blue Grotto (EUR 14)
- Tickets to other sights and museums
- Transportation on land
- Tips and extras
The meeting point for boat tours departing from Sorrento for Capri is at Marina Piccola, the main port of Sorrento. This small group tour is for only 10 passengers and spends more time on Capri than other group tours. Don't forget your swimsuit, sunblock, and a hat!
Provided by: Capri Whales (Capri)
When the sea becomes a family passion
"We had a great time and the guide was informative."
We rented a dinghy boat and gave us a great service and rate. Lovely family business, all the best. Ciao!! more »
That was an amazing boat trip around the island. We've seen everything :)
The trip was incredible. We've seen all the caves and even got to the blue cave (Blue Grotto). But the Blue Grotto is not worth waiting. The much better experience we got from the caves and places... more »
Dangerous and unprofessional!
We almost collided with a few boats. An older gentleman who clearly owns this company took us out. He talked the entire time, and didn’t allow anyone else to speak. He says when we spoke it made him... more »