Spend a day visiting Capri by land and sea: set sail from Sorrento with a small group, swim in the blue waters off Capri, and dock to explore the Piazzetta
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 9 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet at the Sorrento port at 8:30 to set sail for Capri with just 10 passengers
- See the island's most iconic sights from the water as you circle by boat
- Stop at the Blue Grotto (tickets not included) and to take a dip
- Free time to explore Capri by land
- Return to Sorrento at around 5 pm
- Life jackets and safety equipment for children and adults
- Insurance and fuel
- Tickets for optional stop at the Blue Grotto (EUR 14)
- Tickets to other sights and museums
- Transportation on land
- Tips and extras
The meeting point for boat tours departing from Sorrento for Capri is at Marina Piccola, the main port of Sorrento. This small group tour is for only 10 passengers and spends more time on Capri than other group tours. Don't forget your swimsuit, sunblock, and a hat!
Provided by: Capri Whales (Capri)
When the sea becomes a family passion
"Best boat trip ever!!! We got all the information that we need and we had time to swim. Perfect combination!! I can only recommend!!"
"Fantastic! Skipper Giancarlo was great. I had bought this when I missed what I thought was the last ride on Motoscafisti and they didn't reply about a refund. This was better, but I was out 54 euros."