"Such a great time. Our guide was so great. Lots of time to see everything and a ton of time to jump off the boat and swim in the Mediterranean Sea. Loved it so much. "
Spend a day visiting Capri by land and sea: set sail from Sorrento with a small group, swim in the blue waters off Capri, and dock to explore the Piazzetta
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 9 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 30 November 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet at the Sorrento port at 8:30 to set sail for Capri with just 10 passengers
- See the island's most iconic sights from the water as you circle by boat
- Stop at the Blue Grotto (tickets not included) and to take a dip
- Free time to explore Capri by land
- Return to Sorrento at around 5 pm
- Life jackets and safety equipment for children and adults
- Insurance and fuel
- Tickets for optional stop at the Blue Grotto (EUR 14)
- Tickets to other sights and museums
- Transportation on land
- Tips and extras
The meeting point for boat tours departing from Sorrento for Capri is at Marina Piccola, the main port of Sorrento. This small group tour is for only 10 passengers and spends more time on Capri than other group tours. Don't forget your swimsuit, sunblock, and a hat!
Provided by: Capri Whales (Capri)
When the sea becomes a family passion
Other offers Capri Whales
€ 40 per guest
From € 180 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
€ 25 per guest
From € 120 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
From € 200 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 200 Per Boat | Max 11 passengers
"Had a great time! "
We rented a dinghy boat and gave us a great service and rate. Lovely family business, all the best. Ciao!! more »
That was an amazing boat trip around the island. We've seen everything :)
The trip was incredible. We've seen all the caves and even got to the blue cave (Blue Grotto). But the Blue Grotto is not worth waiting. The much better experience we got from the caves and places... more »
Dangerous and unprofessional!
We almost collided with a few boats. An older gentleman who clearly owns this company took us out. He talked the entire time, and didn’t allow anyone else to speak. He says when we spoke it made him... more »