Sail around Capri on a traditional gozzo boat with Gennarino at the helm, one of the island's most experienced skippers and divers who knows every inch of the coastline and sea, including the sea floor, grottoes, coves and other hidden delights
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours
from 1 June 2020 to 20 September 2020 (All days) - High season from 21 September 2020 to 1 November 2020 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the Gennarino e Cindy shop meeting point in Marina Grande
- Tour of the island on a traditional gozzo boat for 2 hours with Gennarino
- During your sail around the island, Gennarino will share Capri's best stories and legends
- Blue Grotto stop (only for tours departing at 8:30, tickets to the grotto not included)
- Insurance and fuel
- Life jackets for children and adults, snorkeling masks, beach towels, and cool drinks (water, Coke, beer, Prosecco, and limoncello).
- Blue Grotto visits are only possible for tours departing at 8:30 to avoid the long lines, and with an additional charge of EUR 14 to purchase tickets on site
- Extras and tips
The meeting point for Capri Whales tours with departure from Marina Grande is the "Gennarino e Cindy" shop (see the map), located next to the funicular stop on Via Cristoforo Colombo, 17. You will recognize the shop by the yellow awning and if you need to purchase something before the tour, choose from their swim suits for men, women, and children, towels, sunblock, hats, beach bags, etc... Clients can change before or after the tour in the shop's bathroom. Gennarino speaks Italian, English, French, German, and Spanish, in addition to being an expert on Capri and its waters (and the first diver on the island. Blue Grotto visits are only offered during tours departing at 8:30 to avoid the long lines, and tickets must be purchased separately.
Provided by: Capri Whales (Capri)
When the sea becomes a family passion
Other offers Capri Whales
€ 40 per guest
€ 115 per guest
€ 25 per guest
From € 120 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
From € 200 Per boat | Max 12 passengers
From € 200 Per Boat | Max 11 passengers
"Such a great time. Our guide was so great. Lots of time to see everything and a ton of time to jump off the boat and swim in the Mediterranean Sea. Loved it so much. "
"Unforgettable experience! Very friendly service and skipper :) Beautiful views, a short but great bath. Wonderful boat trip!!! "
We rented a dinghy boat and gave us a great service and rate. Lovely family business, all the best. Ciao!! more »
That was an amazing boat trip around the island. We've seen everything :)
The trip was incredible. We've seen all the caves and even got to the blue cave (Blue Grotto). But the Blue Grotto is not worth waiting. The much better experience we got from the caves and places... more »
Dangerous and unprofessional!
We almost collided with a few boats. An older gentleman who clearly owns this company took us out. He talked the entire time, and didn’t allow anyone else to speak. He says when we spoke it made him... more »