"Great trip from start to finish - well organised and friendly. Relaxing and no time pressures. Great captain - good value for money"
Do you fancy exploring the bay of Nerano and enjoying a delicious lunch by the sea? Then this is the tour for you! A 4 hour boat excursion where you can go and taste typical, mouthwatering Amalfi coast dishes. Departure 1.30pm.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 4 hours
from 18 August 2020 to 20 September 2020 (Except on Friday - Saturday - Sunday) - High season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- A typical gozzo with sailor at disposal for 4 hours to get to the enchanting Bay of Nerano to enjoy the deliciuos "Spaghetti with Zucchini"invented for Jacqueline Kennedy in the 60's.
- There are many restaurants right on the seaside of Nerano that serve excellent local genuine food.
- Recommended restaurants: Maria Grazia, Lo Scoglio, Conca del Sogno and Il Cantuccio.
- Specialties not to miss during your lunch:
- - Spaghetti with Zucchini, local wine with peaches, zucchini flowers with ricotta cheese @Maria Grazia
- - The bronze pan with vegetables from Peppe's garden and tomatoes salad @Lo Scoglio
- - Homemade starters and desserts @Conca del Sogno
- Bill at restaurant
*Your card will NOT be charged before your tour; full payment is due DIRECTLY ON THE DAY OF YOUR TOUR in cash or by credit card.
Provided by: Gianni's Boat (Capri)
Join Gianni on his "gozzo" to explore the best of Capri by sea!
Other offers Gianni's Boat
From € 250 Per boat | Max 4 passengers
From € 100 Per Boat | Max 4 passengers
From € 170 Per boat | Max 4 passengers
From € 380 Per boat | Max 4 passengers
From € 350 Per boat | Max 5 passengers
From € 180 Per boat | Max 2 people
"We had the most amazing day on Jan Lucca's boat and he was the perfect Captain and host, it was my husbands 70th birthday and everything was great. "
"An outstanding day! Angelo, our captain, was exceptional in every way."
A wonderful trip around the Island, with a knowledge, pleasant, and friendly guide Diego). The boat was well equipped and could have easily accommodated 6-8, although only 2 of us. I think a boat... more »
The perfect way to see Capri
Amazing 2 1/2 hour Capri Island tour with a visit into the blue grotto (we got lucky since there was only a 10 min wait) and we saw every other grotto around the Island! Giovanni was our captain and... more »
Amazing Day on the Gianni Boat!
We did the private day boat tour to Capri and enjoyed every minute of it! Our captain, Luca, was amazing - he showed up at the meeting place on time and gave us interesting facts about the island... more »