"Captain Antonio was great! Boat is well cared for and clean. Food was very good too. "
The blue waters of Capri and the flavors of the island's cuisine: an irresistible combination. This unique tour includes a sail around the island of Capri with dinner on board, featuring a number of tradition dishes prepared fresh by Le Arcate restaurant.
Departure around 6:30 pm.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 3 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Marina Grande in the late afternoon around sunset
- Boat tour around the island
- A sunset swim, if you'd like!
- Dinner with traditional island specialties, which varies according to season
- Soft drinks
- Return to the port in Marina Grande after about 3 hours
- Le Arcate Boat's speedboat is a small, comfortable craft with a cabin. There is a living area and galley below deck, a bathroom, and a sleeping space for two. There are cushioned sundecks on the fore and aft, a shower, a platform to get in and out of the water with ease, towels and sun shade
- Sailor on board, life jackets and safety equipment
- Taxes and fuel
- Wine: upon request
This is a private boat tour, so you will be our only passengers. Your dinner is prepared to order by the Le Arcate restaurant in Anacapri, so please let us know in advance if you have any allergies or dietary restrictions.
Tour departure: about 6:30 pm.
Meeting Point: entrance of the Marina of Capri - Marina Grande.
English speaking sailor on board
If your tour is cancelled due to inclement weather, there is no penalty charge.
Provided by: Le Arcate Boat (Anacapri)
Relaxation at sea with gourmet flair!
"A wonderful experience for the whole family. The children had a great time. Antonio our skipper was great!! would thoroughly recommend this experience. Worth the money and we saw lots. Lunch was ok. "
"Best deal for private Capri tour. Have Antonio drop you off at blue grotto at end of tour, putting you close to ristorante. Would be nice to have choice of food on deal. Overall incredible experience."