An unforgettable private boat tour around Capri to see the highlights along the coast and stop to swim! Tour via comfortable speedboat with cabin.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours
From 17 April 2021 to 14 November 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at Marina Grande
- Departure for a 2-hour sail around Capri via Arcate Boat's speedboat
- English-speaking skipper
- Swim break
- Optional Blue Grotto visit
- Itinerary that takes in the Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, Tiberius' Leap, and other highlights
- Life jackets and safety equipment
- Taxes and fuel
- Return to Marina Grande
- Le Arcate Boat's speedboat is a small, comfortable craft with a cabin. There is a living area and galley below deck, a bathroom, and a sleeping space for two. There are cushioned sundecks on the fore and aft, a shower, a platform to get in and out of the water with ease, towels and sun shade
- Blue Grotto tickets (optional, to be purchased on site)
Meeting Point: entrance of the Marina of Capri - Marina Grande.
Bring your swimsuit, hat, and sunscreen.
English speaking sailor on board
If your tour is cancelled due to inclement weather, there is no penalty charge.
Provided by: Le Arcate Boat (Anacapri)
Relaxation at sea with gourmet flair!
"Great experience, perfect 👌 "
Le Arcate Boat: "Thank you! "
"Captain Antonio was great! Boat is well cared for and clean. Food was very good too. "
Le Arcate Boat: "Thank you Richard!"
"Fabulous experience but wish we decided to swim off the boat. Beautiful water (so inviting) and scenery. Our Skipper, Antonio, is a master! Nice boat but the lunch rest. was too far to get to."