An unforgettable private boat tour around Capri to see the highlights along the coast and stop to swim! Tour via comfortable speedboat with cabin.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours
From 17 April 2021 to 14 November 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at Marina Grande
- Departure for a 2-hour sail around Capri via Arcate Boat's speedboat
- English-speaking skipper
- Swim break
- Optional Blue Grotto visit
- Itinerary that takes in the Faraglioni, Punta Carena lighthouse, Tiberius' Leap, and other highlights
- Life jackets and safety equipment
- Taxes and fuel
- Return to Marina Grande
- Le Arcate Boat's speedboat is a small, comfortable craft with a cabin. There is a living area and galley below deck, a bathroom, and a sleeping space for two. There are cushioned sundecks on the fore and aft, a shower, a platform to get in and out of the water with ease, towels and sun shade
- Blue Grotto tickets (optional, to be purchased on site)
Meeting Point: entrance of the Marina of Capri - Marina Grande.
Bring your swimsuit, hat, and sunscreen.
English speaking sailor on board
If your tour is cancelled due to inclement weather, there is no penalty charge.
Provided by: Le Arcate Boat (Anacapri)
Relaxation at sea with gourmet flair!
"Best deal for private Capri tour. Have Antonio drop you off at blue grotto at end of tour, putting you close to ristorante. Would be nice to have choice of food on deal. Overall incredible experience."
"The Dinner at Sea experience was just amazing. Just WOW to the Le Arcate Staff who where doing an amazing job in preparing the boat how I wished it to be. Boat was clean, big enough. skipper superb."
"A wonderful experience for the whole family. The children had a great time. Antonio our skipper was great!! would thoroughly recommend this experience. Worth the money and we saw lots. Lunch was ok. "