An unforgettable boat tour along the Amalfi Coast with lunch on board, featuring traditional island specialties and dishes prepared at our family-run restaurant in Anacapri.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 8 hours
From 17 April 2021 to 14 November 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart Marina Grande on Capri to sail past the Punta Campanella Marine Reserve
- Life jackets and safety equipment
- Taxes and Fuel
- English-speaking skipper
- Pass the Li Galli Islets to Positano and Amalfi
- Stops to swim and snorkel (gear available upon request)
- On-board picnic lunch of seasonal island specialties, with soft drinks
- Return sail to Marina Grande
- Le Arcate Boat's speedboat is a small, comfortable craft with a cabin, living area, galley, bathroom, and sleeping space for two. Cushioned sundecks on the fore and aft, a shower, a platform to get in and out of the water with ease, towels and sun awning.
- Wine can be provided upon request
This private boat tour lasts 6/7 hours and has a maximum number of 6 passengers. Lunch is prepared fresh by the Le Arcate restaurant in Anacapri. Please let us know of any allergies or dietary restrictions when booking.
We'll meet at the entrance of the Marina of Capri - Marina Grande on Capri.
Please let us know in advance if you are interested in snorkeling so we can prepare the equipment on board and organize stops at some of the best spots.
Provided by: Le Arcate Boat (Anacapri)
Relaxation at sea with gourmet flair!
"Fabulous experience but wish we decided to swim off the boat. Beautiful water (so inviting) and scenery. Our Skipper, Antonio, is a master! Nice boat but the lunch rest. was too far to get to."
"A wonderful experience for the whole family. The children had a great time. Antonio our skipper was great!! would thoroughly recommend this experience. Worth the money and we saw lots. Lunch was ok. "
"Captain Antonio was great! Boat is well cared for and clean. Food was very good too. "
Le Arcate Boat: "Thank you Richard!"