"The Dinner at Sea experience was just amazing. Just WOW to the Le Arcate Staff who where doing an amazing job in preparing the boat how I wished it to be. Boat was clean, big enough. skipper superb."
An unforgettable boat tour along the Amalfi Coast with lunch on board, featuring traditional island specialties and dishes prepared at our family-run restaurant in Anacapri.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 6 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart Marina Grande on Capri to sail past the Punta Campanella Marine Reserve
- Life jackets and safety equipment
- Taxes and Fuel
- English-speaking skipper
- Pass the Li Galli Islets to Positano and Amalfi
- Stops to swim and snorkel (gear available upon request)
- On-board picnic lunch of seasonal island specialties, with soft drinks
- Return sail to Marina Grande
- Le Arcate Boat's speedboat is a small, comfortable craft with a cabin, living area, galley, bathroom, and sleeping space for two. Cushioned sundecks on the fore and aft, a shower, a platform to get in and out of the water with ease, towels and sun awning.
- Wine can be provided upon request
This private boat tour lasts 6/7 hours and has a maximum number of 6 passengers. Lunch is prepared fresh by the Le Arcate restaurant in Anacapri. Please let us know of any allergies or dietary restrictions when booking.
We'll meet at the entrance of the Marina of Capri - Marina Grande on Capri.
Please let us know in advance if you are interested in snorkeling so we can prepare the equipment on board and organize stops at some of the best spots.
Provided by: Le Arcate Boat (Anacapri)
Relaxation at sea with gourmet flair!
"Antonio is the best skipper we could've asked for. Boat ride was superb--couldn't have had a better time. Skipped on the meal because the restaurant was too far and the meal offered was a joke."
"Best deal for private Capri tour. Have Antonio drop you off at blue grotto at end of tour, putting you close to ristorante. Would be nice to have choice of food on deal. Overall incredible experience."