Discover the most beautiful landmarks in the historic center of Naples and sample the queen of all Neapolitan street foods: la pizza fritta (fried pizza)!
Departure from: Naples
Duration 3 hours
From 25 January 2021 to 30 December 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet your guide for a walking tour through the UNESCO-listed historic center of Naples
- Stroll the ancient Greek streets of Decumani
- Visit the Gothic Church of Santa Chiara and baroque Church of Gesù Nuovo
- Walk down Via San Gregorio Armeno to browse the colorful shops of handcrafted "presepi" (nativity scenes)
- Visit the Duomo di San Gennaro, the city's Cathedral dedicated to the patron Saint Januarius
- Sample one of the most beloved street foods in Naples: the PIZZA FRITTA (fried pizza) !
- Tickets to museums and sights.
A custom tour with an expert local guide who can answer all your questions in English!
Comfortable shoes and a bottle of water are recommended during the tour.
Provided by: Nesea Capri Tour (Capri)
Guided Walks and Itineraries around Capri
"We had a fabulous tour with our superb guide Melania. She was informative, pleasant, welcoming and spent more time with us than had been allocated! Highly recommend!!!!"
"We had such an amazing time visiting Capri! This tour was so worth the money! I spent an extra 200 euro for a private boat tour in which we were lucky enough to see the blue Grotto! Great tour guides!"
"The tour guide was fantastic. Very punctual and friendly. She gave us time to shop and roam around Capri. We had a wonderful time in Anacapri as well. What a beautiful place! "