Discover the most beautiful landmarks in the historic center of Naples and sample the queen of all Neapolitan street foods: la pizza fritta (fried pizza)!
Departure from: Naples
Duration 3 hours
From 25 January 2021 to 30 December 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet your guide for a walking tour through the UNESCO-listed historic center of Naples
- Stroll the ancient Greek streets of Decumani
- Visit the Gothic Church of Santa Chiara and baroque Church of Gesù Nuovo
- Walk down Via San Gregorio Armeno to browse the colorful shops of handcrafted "presepi" (nativity scenes)
- Visit the Duomo di San Gennaro, the city's Cathedral dedicated to the patron Saint Januarius
- Sample one of the most beloved street foods in Naples: the PIZZA FRITTA (fried pizza) !
- Tickets to museums and sights.
A custom tour with an expert local guide who can answer all your questions in English!
Comfortable shoes and a bottle of water are recommended during the tour.
Provided by: Nesea Capri Tour (Capri)
Guided Walks and Itineraries around Capri
"We had such an amazing time visiting Capri! This tour was so worth the money! I spent an extra 200 euro for a private boat tour in which we were lucky enough to see the blue Grotto! Great tour guides!"
"had a great time plan on coming back"
"Excellent tour and guide. It’s a better value having a private guide that was born and raised on the island. "