A gorgeous full-day tour of the island of Capri that includes a walking tour of Capri, a chairlift ride to Mount Solaro, and a shared boat tour. Guide included!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 8 hours
From 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Shared boat tour with a visit to the Blue Grotto(*)
- English-speaking expert guide to hear about the history and legends of Capri
- Walking tour of Capri's historic center from the Piazzetta to the Gardens of Augustus
- Lunch break and free time
- Afternoon walking tour of Anacapri
- A chairlift ride to the highest point of Mount Solaro for views of the island and Amalfi Coast
- Shared boat tour tickets
- Transportation on the island by open-top taxi and funicular
- Tickets to the Gardens of Agustus
- Duration: full day
- (*) Blue Grotto can be visited only with favorable marine weather conditions.
- Blue Grotto tickets
- Round trip chairlift ticket
- Meals and extras
Our private tours include an expert local guide ready to answer to all your questions in English.
Comfortable shoes and a bottle of water are recommended.
Tour available every day
Provided by: Nesea Capri Tour (Capri)
Guided Walks and Itineraries around Capri
"We had a fabulous tour with our superb guide Melania. She was informative, pleasant, welcoming and spent more time with us than had been allocated! Highly recommend!!!!"
"Loved being guided by our tour guide. You learn so much more about the history than mindlessly stumbling around on your own. Felt we saw everything needed to see!"
"We had such an amazing time visiting Capri! This tour was so worth the money! I spent an extra 200 euro for a private boat tour in which we were lucky enough to see the blue Grotto! Great tour guides!"