Don't settle for just any boat tour! Our luxury tour from Positano to Capri features a premium Jeranto gozzo boat with all the amentities you need for an unforgettable day at sea plus an experienced skipper who speaks English.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 8 hours
From 1 April 2023 to 1 November 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Hostess meet-and-greet at the Positano port
- Minicruise via stylish private gozzo boat and English-speaking skipper
- Internal cabin, WC, shower, and stereo system
- Skirt the Amalfi Coast, Li Galli islets, and Sorrentine Peninsula
- Cruise around Capri to admire the White Grotto, Green Grotto, and Blue Grotto (optional stop; tickets extra) plus the Punta Carena lighthouse and Villa Malaparte
- Swim and snorkel directly from the boat
- Beach towels, snorkeling gear, and pool noodles provided
- Dock in Marina Grande for free time to sightsee, shop, and dine on land (optional; docking fees apply)
- Fuel, insurance, and safety equipment
- Blue Grotto ticket (optional)
- Disembarkation tax if you dock on the island (€100/boat)
- Ground transport on the island
- Lunch (available upon request)
Please bring your swimsuit, sunblock, sunglasses, hat, and a camera.
Tours canceled in case of rough seas or bad weather will not be charged a penalty fee.
Provided by: Sea Living (Positano)
The Amalfi Coast by sea