The highlights of Capri and Anacapri in a single day with this tour that includes time-saving transport between the most famous sights on the island, including the baqy of Marina Piccola facing the magnificent Faraglioni. Hop on board from Marina Grande!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 8 hours
From 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Meet up at Marina Grande for minibus transport to Anacapri
- Free time to visit Villa San Michele, Mount Solaro, Casa Rossa, the Church of San Michele, etc
- Transfer from Anacapri to Marina Piccola to visit the bay and take in the Faraglioni
- Transfer from Marina Piccola to Capri, with free time to visit the Piazzetta, Gardens of Augustus overlooking the Faraglioni, Charterhouse of San Giacomo, etc
- Time to shop in Capri town
- Return to Marina Grande via minibus
- Transfers are via the air-conditioned "Staiano" minibus with guaranteed seating.
- Tour guide
- Meals and extras
- Entrance to museums and attractions
Transport is via the "Staiano" minibus with air conditioning and guaranteed seating. Our buses are blue and grey and departures are all day, as soon as the bus is full.
Meeting point: Port of Capri (Marina Grande) at via Cristoforo Colombo, 76.
Provided by: Staiano Tour Capri (Anacapri)
Touring Capri has never been so easy! Day trips and tours on your own private bus.
"Nobody was waiting for us in Capri and the address was not correct, we called at Staiano and he said he will be there soon but never show up so we ask around and find a person and somebody help us."
"When I booked I understood we had a private van for 9 of us throughout the day. Instead we met at designated bus stations/lots where vans were available and at times had to wait. "
"We had organized a private bus tour of Capri but encountered a rather disorganized situation. We did not have a bus at our disposal all day long, but our party of 20 didn’t have to wait long for a bu."