"Nobody was waiting for us in Capri and the address was not correct, we called at Staiano and he said he will be there soon but never show up so we ask around and find a person and somebody help us."
Make the most of your time on the island with this stress-free tour that takes in the highlights of Capri and Anacapri in one day, thanks to convenient transfers and guided walking tours included!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 6 hours (Morning)
from 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Transport from the Marina Grande port to Anacapri. Highlights include the chairlift to the top of Mount Solaro, Villa San Michele, and the historic center.
- Transport from Anacapri to Capri town. Highlights include the Gardens of Augustus, Via Camerelle, and the Piazzetta.
- Transport from Capri town to Marina Grande.
- This is a shared guided tour that begins at set times; guide service is included in the price.
- Entrance tickets to sites
Transport is via the "Staiano" minibus with air conditioning and guaranteed seating. Buses depart from the port at Marina Grande on Capri (Via Cristoforo Colombo, no. 76, between the port and marina). Our buses are blue and grey and departures are all day, as soon as the bus is full.
Provided by: Staiano Tour Capri (Anacapri)
Touring Capri has never been so easy! Day trips and tours on your own private bus.
Other offers Staiano Tour Capri
€ 16 per guest
€ 20 per guest
€ 18 per guest
€ 23 per guest
From € 300 Per bus | Max 8 passengers
"When I booked I understood we had a private van for 9 of us throughout the day. Instead we met at designated bus stations/lots where vans were available and at times had to wait. "
"We had organized a private bus tour of Capri but encountered a rather disorganized situation. We did not have a bus at our disposal all day long, but our party of 20 didn’t have to wait long for a bu."