"We had organized a private bus tour of Capri but encountered a rather disorganized situation. We did not have a bus at our disposal all day long, but our party of 20 didn’t have to wait long for a bu."
Avoid stress and delays with this minibus tour that takes in the best of Capri and Anacapri in a single day with the comfort of air conditioning and guaranteed seating. Stops include Capri and Anacapri, plus the Blue Grotto and Punta Carena lighthouse!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 8 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 December 2021 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Transport from the port in Marina Grande to Anacapri.
- Visit Mount Solaro, Villa San Michele, and the historic center of town at your own pace.
- Transport from Anacapri to the Blue Grotto and Punta Carena lighthouse, with stops to visit and take photos.
- Transport to Capri town
- Free time to explore the Gardens of Augustus, Via Camerelle, and the Piazzetta.
- Transport from Capri town to Marina Grande and the ferry port.
- Entrance tickets to sites and the Blue Grotto (14 euro)
- Meals and extras
Transport is via the "Staiano" minibus with air conditioning and guaranteed seating. Buses depart from the port at Marina Grande on Capri (Via Cristoforo Colombo, no. 76, between the port and marina). Our buses are blue and grey and departures are all day, as soon as the bus is full.
Provided by: Staiano Tour Capri (Anacapri)
Touring Capri has never been so easy! Day trips and tours on your own private bus.
"Nobody was waiting for us in Capri and the address was not correct, we called at Staiano and he said he will be there soon but never show up so we ask around and find a person and somebody help us."
"When I booked I understood we had a private van for 9 of us throughout the day. Instead we met at designated bus stations/lots where vans were available and at times had to wait. "