"Great trip! Totally worth it. Great value."
A full day at sea from Sorrento to explore the islands of Ischia and Procida, including free time on land and stops to swimming and snorkeling.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
from 2 June 2021 to 8 September 2021 (Only on Tuesday)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Pick-up from Sorrento and transfer to Piano di Sorrento port.
- Boat tour by traditional Sorrento boat, departing first for Procida across the Bay of Naples past Nisida, the Campi Flegrei, and Punta Miseno.
- Tour around the island of Procida by sea.
- Free time to visit Procida by land.
- Boat tour of Ischia including the Aragonese Castle, the Grotta del Mago, the Bay of Sorgeto, and the Maronti beaches.
- Stops to swim and snorkel in the quiet bays.
- Free time to visit Ischia by land.
- Return to Sorrento with a limoncello toast on board
- Snacks and beverages, life jackets for adults and children, snorkeling gear and wc on board.
An 8-hour tour beginning at the port at 10:30AM.
Hotel and meeting point pick ups begin around 9:30AM. We will contact you with exact time and place of pick up upon booking.
Provided by: You Know! (Sorrento)
Boat tours of Capri and the Amalfi Coast
Other offers You Know!
€ 259 per guest
€ 119 per guest
€ 149 per guest
€ 274 per guest
€ 139 per guest
€ 99 per guest
"such an amazing boat trip around capri and i would highly suggest doing this! great fun with great people. "
"My boyfriend and I had an awesome time on the boat tour. It was very fun to be able to see the coast from such a beautiful perspective. Our tour guides were wonderful and accommodating."
Two trips this week
We went to Capri earlier this week and loved it so much we went to the Amalfi coast today. The team were so professional from our driver, the lady who met us at the port and our amazing crew... more »
Amazing trip to Capri
That was amazing trip to Capri ! Very professional crew , wonderful guide Francesca ! Clean and beautiful boat ) more »
Our recent boat tour of Sorrento and Capri with You Know tours was the highlight of our vacation. We couldn't have asked for a better Skipper or Tour Guide. Nello and Francesca were very... more »