Top of Page
Food & Wine 2020
Food & Wine FAQ
Departure from: Naples
- A group walking tour in the center of Naples with an authorized local guide to discover Piazza Plebiscito, Santa Lucia, and Spaccanapoli...ending with a sfogliatella tasting.
- What language are cooking classes held in?
- Cooking classes are held in Italian or English, depending upon the participants.
- Can I eat what we prepare during the class?
- Yes, cooking classes are followed by either lunch or dinner featuring the dishes you have prepared.
- I'm a vegetarian/vegan/celiac...can I have a personalized cooking class?
- Yes, of course! Cooking classes always offer a vegetarian option like ravioli capresi or eggplan parmesan (two local specialties). For more specific requests, you should contact the cooking class organizers directly.