No visit to the Amalfi Coast or Sorrento is complete without a private boat tour to the beautiful island of Capri. Hop on board our elegant and chic gozzo boat for a smooth sail across the turquoise waters to Italy's most dazzling island.
Departure from: Amalfi, Positano, Sorrento, Praiano
Duration 7 hours
From 18 May 2023 to 26 September 2023 (All days) From 27 September 2023 to 6 December 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart from the port of your choice on the Amalfi Coast or Sorrentine Peninsula
- Full-day private cruise to Capri on board a chic Aprea 32 gozzo boat
- English-speaking skipper
- Ice chest, awning, and wc
- Snorkeling gear, pool noodles, and towels
- Limoncello, fresh fruit, water, and soft drinks
- Sail past the Amalfi and Sorrento coastlines to Capri
- Circle the island, stopping to swim and snorkel
- Free time on the island to sightsee and shop (up to 5 hours)
- Return to the departure port
- Insurance, taxes
- Safety equipment and life vests
- Blue Grotto ticket (optional; €14/person; to be purchased at the grotto)
- Guide on Capri
- Land transportation
- Meals (lunch can be arranged at an extra charge)
- Tips and extras
Bring your swimsuit, sunblock, and a hat!
Upon request, we can arrange our "Spaghetto on board" lunch service at sea (extra charge).
Provided by: Capri Boat Service (Capri)
Passion on the waves
Capri Boat Service reviews
"The reservation process was confusing, I received a quote for a different tour than I asked about and the date was incorrect...I booked a full day tour for Sept 7th but the confirmation shows no date "
"You quote one price and DO NOT mention fuel costs...and after everything announce people owe you a bunch more money...this is not legitimate!"
"A great simplification of the process of getting to and from Capri. Efficient, courteous, and pleasant."
Capri Boat Service: "??????? "