Explore the island of Capri aboard a vintage car of great charm: a splendid Bianchina from 1960!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Tour of Capri aboard a 1960 Bianchina convertible (about an hour and a half in total)
- Stops in two of the most panoramic places on the island, where the driver-photographer will take many splendid photos of you: the Lighthouse of Punta Carena (Anacapri) and Marina Piccola (Capri) with the Faraglioni
- Instantly free Polaroid
- The other digital photos will be delivered later via email or Whatsapp
- Any extras
- Professional photographer and reflex camera (we use a latest generation iPhone)
- Stops in other spots on the island
Any small children (up to six years) can accompany their parents for free on the tour.
Provided by: La Giuliva (Anacapri)
Your panoramic B&B in the center of Anacapri
La Giuliva reviews
"Breakfast at bar up the road-freshly squeezed orange juice,coffee and choice of croissants-very friendly and helpful"
"Rooms are tastefully decorated. Simple but welcoming."
"Fabrizio was fantastic. Could not have asked for a more welcoming hotel. We had such a fun time exploring the island and hanging out with the Fabrizio's at the cafe. Tu Pazzo!"