Enjoy Capri by sea on board a Apreamare gozzo or lancia boat to take in the Faraglioni, Marina Piccola, lighthouse, Blue Grotto (upon request), as well as stop for a swim in the crystalline waters of the Green Grotto.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours 6 hours
From 16 September 2021 to 30 November 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Boat tour of Capri via an Apreamare gozzo or lancia boat
- English-speaking skipper
- Visit the Blue Grotto (upon request)
- Stops to swim, including in the Green Grotto (alternative to a Blue Grotto visit)
- Awning and padded sun deck
- Beach towels and snorkeling masks
- Floaters and life savers for easy swimming
- Fresh-water shower
- Changing room and wc (only on the Apreamare 7.5 mt gozzo)
- Minibar stocked with mineral water
- Life jackets and safety equipment
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (EUR 14)
The meeting point is in Marina Grand (Capri's port), near the Ristorante l'Approdo just before the marina at the Molo Pennello pier.
Vouchers are accepted in paper or electronic form via a smartphone.
Blue Grotto visits are optional; if the wait is long, we can stop for a swim in the Green Grotto.
Children under 6 are free.
We can arrange to have caprese sandwiches (mozzarella, tomato, and basilico) a picnic, wine, or prosecco on board.
Provided by: Blue Sea Capri (Capri)
Pleasure on the waves
"Great experience! Wonderful tour and company! "
"We had David as our guide and he was fantastic. It rained on the afternoon of our scheduled tour and David was very accommodating and managed to reschedule for the next morning. We had a great time!! "
"Wonderful tour! Have already recommended Blue Sea Capri to friends visiting later this year. "