Enjoy a tour of Capri on board an Apreamare gozzo with cabin and wc or a lancia to see the Faraglioni, Marina Piccola, and Blue Grotto. Stop to swim where and when you want.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours 6 hours
From 16 September 2021 to 30 November 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Gozzo boat Capri tour
- Visits to the island's sea grottos, including the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Swim breaks
- Mineral water
- Sun deck
- Beach towels and snorkeling masks
- Floating devices to swim with ease
- Fresh-water shower
- Changing room and wc (only on the Apreamare 7.5 mt gozzo)
- English-speaking skipper
- Life jackets, safety equipment, and insurance
- Optional light lunch or sandwiches (upon request)
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (EUR 14) available at the cave entrance
Children under 6: free.
The meeting point: Marina Grand (port on Capri) near the Ristorante l'Approdo just before the marina at the Molo Pennello pier.
Paper or electronic vouchers via a smartphone are accepted.
Blue Grotto visits are optional
If there is a line to enter the Blue Grotto, we can instead stop for a swim in the Green Grotto
Caprese sandwiches (mozzarella, tomato, and basil) a picnic, wine, or prosecco can be provided on board upon request.
Provided by: Blue Sea Capri (Capri)
Pleasure on the waves
"We had a fantastic day. David was a great guide and we are really happy we were able to do it. We have already recommended it to some friends."
"Great tour - worth every penny. It was the highlight of our honeymoon!"
"Davide como guia fue excelente, pero la organizacion del tour no. Esperamos mas de media hora a que nos recojan en el punto de encuentro, habiamos solicitado los paninos, los olvidaron y pagamos mas."