Don't leave Sorrento without having visited Capri by sea! With this private boat tour, explore the island of Capri in complete freedom for a full day, skirting the coastline, visiting grottoes, and enjoying free time on land.
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 1 March 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - From 1 March 2022 to 31 October 2022 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Transfer from your hotel to the port and back
- Departure for Capri from Sorrento
- Private full-day tour on the boat of your choice
- English-speaking skipper
- Sail around the island, stopping to visit grottoes, swim, and snorkel
- Option of docking for free time on land
- Return to Sorrento (7-8 hours at sea)
- Water, soft drinks, beer, and snacks
- Snorkeling gear
- Beach towels
- Taxes, fuel, insurance
- Safety equipment
- Disembarkation tax (only if you choose to dock on Capri): €100/boat
- Blue Grotto tickets (optional, EUR 14/person to pay at the grotto entrance)
- Ground transport, museums, and attractions on Capri
- Tips and extras
- Please note: the disembarkation tax is included if renting the Raffaelli Shamal yacht
This private tour includes hotel transportation. Please indicate the name and address of your hotel when you reserve so we can arrange pick-up. We cannot guarantee hotel pick-up if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour departure time. Once you have booked, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Bring your swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and hat.
Provided by: Buyourtour (Sorrento)
Tours and day trips departing from Sorrento to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Pompeii, Vesuvio, Ischia and Procida
"Tour guides were awesome. It was a little confusing at the outset as I am not conversant in Italian, but the company followed up with me very thoroughly through electronic communication."
"We loved our trip to Amalfi coast our driver Fernando was funny & informative & we trusted his driving!! We had a surprise..we could view Amalfi from the water for a small extra fee totally worth it!!"
"The tour was Awesome. A little confusing at the start at the port but after took off. Guides were helpful to get good tour info. Boat was sunny, needs a little more food and water provided. Fun total"