"The tour was Awesome. A little confusing at the start at the port but after took off. Guides were helpful to get good tour info. Boat was sunny, needs a little more food and water provided. Fun total"
Enjoy convenient hotel pick up in Amalfi and drive along the coast to set sail for Capri. Spend a day at sea with time to disembark and explore the island on land.
Departure from: Amalfi
Duration 10 hours
from 1 March 2021 to 15 May 2021 (All days) - Mid-season from 16 May 2021 to 30 September 2021 (All days) - High season from 1 October 2021 to 30 November 2021 (All days) - Mid-season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Hotel pick up in Amalfi (or closest meeting point if your hotel cannot be reached by car)
- Minivan transfer to the Sorrento port to depart for Capri
- English-speaking skipper and driver
- Sail via a traditional Sorrentine gozzo along the Sorrentine Peninsula and past Punta Campanella
- Skirt the coast of Capri and visit the Blue Grotto (if wait times do not exceed 30 minutes)
- Dock at Marina Grande and enjoy 4 hours of free time to explore Capri and Anacapri
- Return sail to Sorrentot and minivan transfer to Amalfi
- Panino caprese (mozzarella and tomato) and drinks on board
- Insurance and safety equipment
- Taxes and fuel
- Blue Grotto tickets (EUR 14/person)
Please provide hotel information when you reserve so we can arrange pick-up. Once you have booked, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) to organize pick-up arrangements. Bring your swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and hat.
Please note: If you are booking within 24 hours of the tour departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up.
Provided by: Buyourtour (Sorrento)
Tours and day trips departing from Sorrento to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Pompeii
Other offers Buyourtour
€ 99 per guest
€ 104 per guest
€ 159 per guest
€ 65 per guest
€ 129 per guest
€ 119 per guest
"Great day excursion. Picked us up and dropped us back to our accommodation. Groups were a good size and skippers were very helpful with advice. Would have liked a bit more time swimming off the boat"
"Tour guides were awesome. It was a little confusing at the outset as I am not conversant in Italian, but the company followed up with me very thoroughly through electronic communication."
Friendly and extremely helpful
Marina was extremely helpful. We wanted to book onto a Pompeii tour for the next day which was fully booked. She took our number just in case space became available and when it was clear there wasn't... more »
Fantastic Amalfi boat and bus trip
This trip is definitely worth it. You get the boat experience seeing the amazing Amalfi coast from sea but also you get the Amalfi drive experience on a bus on a very exciting road! You get to visit... more »
Fantastic boat tour
We thoroughly enjoyed our day on Capri. The boat Captain was fabulous and allowed us to see the island in a very unique way. Seeing the island of Capri while in a boat completely circling The island... more »