Settle into an air-conditioned Mercedes for the ride to the ancient Greek temples of Paestum for a stress-free day of history. Enjoy free time to explore the ruins and archaeological museum and see the countryside where mozzarella is produced!
Departure from: Sorrento
Duration 8 hours
From 1 June 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) -
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Flexible pick-up time at your hotel or convenient pick-up point
- Full-day driving tour via air-conditioned Mercedes sedan or minivan
- Italian/English or Spanish-speaking driver
- Licensed guide
- Visit Paestum's temples and archaeological museum at your own pace
- Free time for lunch or at the beach
- Return to the hotel/pick-up point in the late afternoon
- Taxes, fuel, insurance, parking
- Guided tour
- Tickets to enter Paestum's temples and archaeological museum
- Lunch or beach club entrance
Be sure to wear comfortable shoes, a hat, and sunscreen as Paestum is a large site that requires walking with no shade
Please let us know where you are staying when you book so we can arrange a convenient pick-up location.
Provided by: Buyourtour (Sorrento)
Tours and day trips departing from Sorrento to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Pompeii, Vesuvio, Ischia and Procida
"Great day excursion. Picked us up and dropped us back to our accommodation. Groups were a good size and skippers were very helpful with advice. Would have liked a bit more time swimming off the boat"
"Confused and frustrated at the outset as we arrived 10 minutes earlier at meeting place but no signboard for the tour was displayed there. We just called help from other guides. Generally nice trip."
"The tour was great, being on the intimate boat setting was really nice. Absolutely stunning scenery. Take some time to wander over to the Marinna Piccolo. Well worth the trek! "