Make the most of every minute with convenient hotel pick up in Positano and a drive along the coast to set sail for Capri from Sorrento. Spend a day exploring the island by land and sea.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 9 hours (Morning)
From 16 September 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Mid season From 1 November 2021 to 30 November 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Hotel pick up in Positano (if your hotel is reachable by car, otherwise pick up at the closest meeting point)
- Transfer via minivan to the Sorrento port
- Departure for Capri via a traditional Sorrentine gozzo
- Sail along the Sorrentine Peninsula, Punta Campanella, and the island of Capri
- Dock on Capri to explore the island on your own for 4 hours
- Return sail to Sorrento and transfer by car to Positano
- Panino caprese (mozzarella and tomato) for lunch and drinks on board
- English-speaking skipper and driver
- Insurance and safety equipment
- Stop + entrance tickets to the Blue Grotto
- Snorkeling gear
- Beat Towel
- Transportation on the Islad
Bring your swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and hat.
Hotel information is required upon booking to arrange pick-up, and you will provided complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for your pick-up arrangements. Please note: If you are booking within 24 hours of the tour departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up.
Provided by: Buyourtour (Sorrento)
Tours and day trips departing from Sorrento to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Pompeii, Vesuvio, Ischia and Procida
"Loved boat ride from Sorrento to positano.. Almafi. Good tour guide. Revello was amazing "
"We loved our trip to Amalfi coast our driver Fernando was funny & informative & we trusted his driving!! We had a surprise..we could view Amalfi from the water for a small extra fee totally worth it!!"
"The tour was Awesome. A little confusing at the start at the port but after took off. Guides were helpful to get good tour info. Boat was sunny, needs a little more food and water provided. Fun total"