"Tour guides were awesome. It was a little confusing at the outset as I am not conversant in Italian, but the company followed up with me very thoroughly through electronic communication."
Make the most of every minute with convenient hotel pick up in Positano and a drive along the coast to set sail for Capri from Sorrento. Spend a day exploring the island by land and sea.
Departure from: Positano
Duration 9 hours
from 1 March 2021 to 15 May 2021 (All days) - Mid-season from 16 May 2021 to 30 September 2021 (All days) - High season from 1 October 2021 to 30 November 2021 (All days) - Mid-season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Hotel pick up in Positano (if your hotel is reachable by car, otherwise pick up at the closest meeting point)
- Transfer via minivan to the Sorrento port
- Departure for Capri via a traditional Sorrentine gozzo
- Sail along the Sorrentine Peninsula, Punta Campanella, and the island of Capri
- Blue Grotto stop (if wait times are not longer than 30 minutes)
- Dock on Capri to explore the island on your own for 4 hours
- Return sail to Sorrento and transfer by car to Positano
- Panino caprese (mozzarella and tomato) for lunch and drinks on board
- English-speaking skipper and driver
- Insurance and safety equipment
- Blue Grotto tickets (EUR 14/person)
Bring your swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and hat.
Hotel information is required upon booking to arrange pick-up, and you will provided complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for your pick-up arrangements. Please note: If you are booking within 24 hours of the tour departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up.
Provided by: Buyourtour (Sorrento)
Tours and day trips departing from Sorrento to Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and Pompeii
Other offers Buyourtour
€ 99 per guest
€ 104 per guest
€ 159 per guest
€ 99 per guest
€ 65 per guest
€ 129 per guest
"Perfection! The captain was very good and the guide very knowledgeable. It was just enough time to move around Capri and the time spent swimming was awesome. Highly recommend this. "
"The tour was great, being on the intimate boat setting was really nice. Absolutely stunning scenery. Take some time to wander over to the Marinna Piccolo. Well worth the trek! "
Friendly and extremely helpful
Marina was extremely helpful. We wanted to book onto a Pompeii tour for the next day which was fully booked. She took our number just in case space became available and when it was clear there wasn't... more »
Fantastic Amalfi boat and bus trip
This trip is definitely worth it. You get the boat experience seeing the amazing Amalfi coast from sea but also you get the Amalfi drive experience on a bus on a very exciting road! You get to visit... more »
Fantastic boat tour
We thoroughly enjoyed our day on Capri. The boat Captain was fabulous and allowed us to see the island in a very unique way. Seeing the island of Capri while in a boat completely circling The island... more »