"We had a great time with our private Lancia Caprese. Boat had a lot of character and it was perfect to spend a day around the island. Capri Blue Boats also gave us a cooler for beer and lunch box."
This private boat tour is the perfect way to savor the beauty of Capri in complete privacy and at your own pace. Set sail with an English-speaking skipper on board our gorgeous 10-meter boat to take in the highlights of the island and swim in its crystalline waters.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours 8 hours
from 1 September 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart for a private cruise around Capri from Marina Piccola or Marina Grande
- Admire the top sights for a tour from 2 to 8 hours with an English-speaking skipper
- Fully-equipped Fratelli Aprea gozzo with bathroom and sun awning
- Air-conditioned cabin and living area
- Swim breaks when and where you want
- Towels, shower, and snorkeling masks on board
- Optional Blue Grotto visit (tickets extra)
- Snacks and bottle of wine or Prosecco
- Icebox and soft drinks (coca cola, sprite, orange soda, beer, water)
- Music (optional)
- Fuel, insurance, taxes
- Safety equipment
- Tips and extras
- Tickets to enter the Blue Grotto (optional, €14/per person) are not included in the price.
- Special bottle of Wine, Champagne and prosecco upon request.
The meeting point is the Marina Piccola beach (Capri), near the Bar Merendero. We can also depart from Marina Grande (the port on Capri) upon request.
Don't forget your swimsuit, hat, sunblock, and sunglasses!
Provided by: Capri Blue Boats (Capri)
Explore the most beautiful coastline on the island of Capri aboard a traditional wooden boat
Other offers Capri Blue Boats
From € 80 Per boat | Max 6 passengers
From € 150 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
From € 250 Per boat | Max 7 passengers
From € 550 Per boat | Max 8 passengers
From € 200 Max 8 passengers
From € 400 Per boat | Max 10 passengers
"Very friendly and hospitable staff!!! We had 3 hour and it was enough to achieve blue grotto (without going inside - big que), swim and go back to marina piccola. Very nice and fast little boat!"
"We had a wonderful time on a skippered boat with Capri Blue Boats. Raphael was very accommodating. The boat was very comfortable. We all loved seeing Capri from the water."
Taking the boat tour with Emanuele was by far the best part of our entire honeymoon! I found other “private boat tours” more easily online when planning, and was glad I didn’t book. I stumbled upon... more »
Amazing Experience That Provided Lasting Memories!
This was the second time that I rented a boat from Capri Blue Boats and it was amazing! My wife and three boys loved it and if we visit Capri again, I hope to rent from them again. The boat we rented... more »
A highlight of our visit to Amalfi Coast
We took the 3hr tour with Rafaele. He is a very kind gentleman who took is around the island and showed us all the sites. We saw several grotto's, went through the arch and went for a swim in the... more »