This private boat tour is the perfect way to savor the beauty of Capri in complete privacy and at your own pace. Set sail with an English-speaking skipper on board our gorgeous 10-meter boat to take in the highlights of the island and swim in its crystalline waters.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours 8 hours
From 1 May 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - High season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Depart for a private cruise around Capri from Marina Piccola or Marina Grande
- Admire the top sights for a tour from 2 to 8 hours with an English-speaking skipper
- Fully-equipped Fratelli Aprea gozzo with bathroom and sun awning
- Air-conditioned cabin and living area
- Swim breaks when and where you want
- Towels, shower, and snorkeling masks on board
- Optional Blue Grotto visit (tickets extra)
- Snacks and bottle of wine or Prosecco
- Icebox and soft drinks (coca cola, sprite, orange soda, beer, water)
- Music (optional)
- Fuel, insurance, taxes
- Safety equipment
- Tips and extras
- Tickets to enter the Blue Grotto (optional) are not included in the price.
- Special bottle of Wine, Champagne and prosecco upon request.
The meeting point is the Marina Piccola beach (Capri). We can also depart from Marina Grande (the port on Capri) upon request.
Don't forget your swimsuit, hat, sunblock, and sunglasses!
Provided by: Capri Blue Boats (Capri)
Explore the most beautiful coastline on the island of Capri aboard a traditional wooden boat
"We had a wonderful time on a skippered boat with Capri Blue Boats. Raphael was very accommodating. The boat was very comfortable. We all loved seeing Capri from the water."
"A great time! Fantastic value! One of the highlights of our vacation."
"We had a wonderful time, our skipper (Enrique, I think) was so nice and helpful. I highly recommend Capri Blue Boats and will definitely be using them again!"