Set sail from the bay opposite the Faraglioni for a tour around the island on board a traditional gozzo boat, with a stop for swim and a visit inside the Blue Grotto (upon request).
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours
From 1 October 2021 to 31 October 2021 (All days) - Low season
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from Marina Piccola
- Tour of the island with stops for swimming
- Sun awning
- Shower and beach towels on board
- Ice chest with soft drinks (Coke, Sprite, orange soda, beer, water).
- Music (upon request)
- Snorkeling masks
- Gozzo Fratelli Aprea with bathroom on board
- Stop at the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Life jackets (adult and child)
- Safety equipment and insurance
- Children under 6: free
- Entrance tickets to the Blue Grotto (optional)
- Wine and prosecco (available upon request)
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before your reservation. Cancellations due to weather and sea conditions are always free.
You can take the bus, walk, or hire a taxi from the Piazzetta to Marina Piccola. We can also arrange departure from Marina Grande (the port on Capri) upon request.
Provided by: Capri Blue Boats (Capri)
Explore the most beautiful coastline on the island of Capri aboard a traditional wooden boat
"Great day! Worth it as if you get out early enough you should avoid the Capri crowds and really enjoy the island. The company are also very easy to deal with"
"We had a wonderful time during our recent stay in Capri. Highlight of the trip was the cruise around the island. A lovely way to see the amazing grotto's, inlets and cliffs. "
"We had a wonderful time, our skipper (Enrique, I think) was so nice and helpful. I highly recommend Capri Blue Boats and will definitely be using them again!"