Combine luxury and tradition with this Capri tour on board an island lancia or gozzo boat built by the storied Fratelli Aprea shipbuilders. Begin with a welcome toast in crystal flutes paired with fresh season fruit!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 2 hours 3 hours 4 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- A private Fratelli Aprea 7.80 m lancia or gozzo boat
- English-speaking skipper with license for boat rental and charter
- Insurance and life jackets for children and adults
- Crystal flutes of bubbly plus an ice bucket
- Ice chest with water, soft drinks, and Limoncello
- Fresh strawberries or other seasonal fruit
- Stops to snorkel and swim (snorkeling gear, towels, and floatation devices provided)
- Sun awning
- Blue Grotto ticket (optional, € 14/person)
We can arrange lunch at a waterfront restaurant or a picnic to enjoy on board upon request!
Due to its closure during rough seas or strong winds and unpredictable weather changes within a single day, access to the Blue Grotto cannot be confidently ensured.
Provided by: Capri Boat Service (Capri)
Passion on the waves
Capri Boat Service reviews
"You quote one price and DO NOT mention fuel costs...and after everything announce people owe you a bunch more money...this is not legitimate!"
"A great simplification of the process of getting to and from Capri. Efficient, courteous, and pleasant."
"The reservation process was confusing, I received a quote for a different tour than I asked about and the date was incorrect...I booked a full day tour for Sept 7th but the confirmation shows no date "
Capri Boat Service: "??????? "