Relax at sea off the coast of Capri with this private 4- or 8-hour tour! Set sail on a traditional gozzo boat with an expert skipper, drop anchor to swim in the turquoise waters, and stop to visit the Blue Grotto!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 4 hours 8 hours
From 16 September 2023 to 30 November 2023 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Departure from the Limoncello Bar near Pier 20 at the Marina Grande port
- Set sail for a 4- or 8-hour tour of Capri
- A traditional wooden gozzo boat with English-speaking skipper
- Stops to swim (towels and snorkeling masks provided)
- Water, soft drinks, and Limoncello on board
- Padded sun deck and awning
- Life jackets for children and adults
- Licensed for boat rental and charter
- Tickets to the Blue Grotto (€14/person)
- Extra hours (€60/hour)
- Optional lunch at a waterfront restaurant
We can book a table for you at a waterfront restaurant or prepare a picnic to enjoy on board.
Access to the Blue Grotto cannot be guaranteed with certainty as it is closed during rough seas or strong winds and weather conditions can change within the same day, leading to closures and reopenings.
Provided by: Capri Boat Service (Capri)
Passion on the waves
Capri Boat Service reviews
"The reservation process was confusing, I received a quote for a different tour than I asked about and the date was incorrect...I booked a full day tour for Sept 7th but the confirmation shows no date "
Capri Boat Service: "??????? "
"A great simplification of the process of getting to and from Capri. Efficient, courteous, and pleasant."
"You quote one price and DO NOT mention fuel costs...and after everything announce people owe you a bunch more money...this is not legitimate!"