Take a tour of Capri by motorboat for a unique perspective as you explore one of the most spectacular and remarkable islands in Italy. Marvel at the glittering waters surrounding the island and its breathtaking features, including the Faraglioni sea stacks, striking rocky cliffs, the lighthouse of Punta Carena lighthouse, and the renowned sea caves.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 4 hours 8 hours
From 2 April 2024 to 31 May 2024 (All days) From 1 June 2024 to 15 September 2024 (All days) From 16 September 2024 to 31 October 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Board at the port of Marina Grande
- Complete tour of the island by motorboat with a professional skipper speaking Italian, English and Spanish
- Cruise near the main points of interest: sea caves, Punta Carena lighthouse, Faraglioni
- Stops to dive, swim, and snorkel
- Available on board: towels, pillows, water, beer and CocaCola (or other drink on request), bottle of wine and light snacks
- Insurance, petrol and taxes included
- Lunch or dinner
- Optional Blue Grotto visit (entrance tickets)
Provided by: Capri Let It Be (Capri)
Get by with a little help from your friends on Capri!