Spend a day on a boat among the wonders of the island of Capri and the authentic charm of the Sorrento Peninsula, and savor the famous traditional cuisine of the seaside village of Nerano.
Departure from: Capri
Duration 8 hours
From 2 April 2024 to 31 May 2024 (All days) From 1 June 2024 to 15 September 2024 (All days) From 16 September 2024 to 31 October 2024 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Boarding at the port of Marina Grande
- Full day on a motorboat with a private skipper who speaks Italian, English, and Spanish
- Complete tour of the island of Capri by boat: Grotte, Faraglioni, Salto di Tiberio, ancient lighthouse of Punta Carena, and more
- Stops for swimming and snorkeling
- Possible visit of the Blue Grotto
- Continuation of the tour to Nerano, a picturesque coastal village between the Sorrento Peninsula and the Amalfi Coast
- Stop to eat in a characteristic seaside restaurant
- Return by motorboat to the port of Capri
- Beach towels
- Coca Cola (or other soft drink, upon request)
- Fuel costs
- Entrance ticket to the Blue Grotto, optional
- Restaurant in Nerano
- Any extras
We can also take your luggage or a stroller on board (or you can leave them for safekeeping at our meeting point).
Provided by: Capri Let It Be (Capri)
Get by with a little help from your friends on Capri!